.ⅰ

IF THE GIRL WAS BEING HONEST, she missed matt. she missed them. them together all the time, having fun. all the fun you could ever imagine.

it's not like they had a horrible fall-out, they're still best friends but she assumes they weren't meant to be. let's be honest though, who doesn't know you can't be friends with someone you were once in love with?

"hey, nai." rynn said breaking the girl out of her gaze.

"yes?"

"it's time to film. hurry up."

"i'm almost done," she said picking up lip gloss and applying it to her lips.

"alright, i'm coming."

"this video is going to be shit." naiomi says laughing.

"probably to be honest." rynn agreed.

"um, anyway. we're doing a q&a. if u don't know how these work, u guys basically just send in questions from our instagram stories, when or if we ask and we screenshot them and use them for this video and we also have to answer truthfully." nai says taking a deep breathe.

"what she said."

"i feel like we both know what or who these questions are going to be about." rynn said looking at nai and smirking.

"i should smack u."

"please, don't." she said surrendering.

"anyway, first question 'how did u guys meet?' oh yeah, i forget some people don't know." she said.

"well so basically- wait do u want to tell it or what?" rynn questioned.

"i've talked enough. go ahead."

"okay so, me and nai met in elementary school, 5th grade, we weren't really as close but apparently we were both searching for each other because back then we'd always help each other out and stuff. we couldn't find each other but as u guys know, i'm dating christopher and since, u know, she was dating matthew, we reunited. it took us a week to actually figure out i was who she was looking for and she was who i was looking for, so it's kinda funny i think." she laughed as she pulled her best friend close and squeezing her into a bear hug.

"okay, let go or i will be the person everyone will be looking for. as a ghost." she said giggling as rynn let her go.

"speaking of u dating matt though," rynn said as nai side-eyed her.

"we're going with the top tier question, the question asks 'does any bit of nai miss matt? but #natt forever tbh.'"

"and with that today's vid is over! don't forget to like and subscribe," she said laughing.

"just kidding. since i have to answer honestly, yes. i do miss matty bernard." she smiled.

"i appreciate the fact we can still be friends even after our relationship and i love that because it shows we weren't toxic at all, i really don't know. i guess we just broke up because we felt it was better for us and that we were better off as friends. and i'm not saying i miss him as my boyfriend and i'm also not saying i don't miss him as my boyfriend. like i said though, maybe we're better off as friends."

"that was so cute. now stfu, ur acting like u couldn't get him back if u tried." ry said putting a hand over her heart dramatically and then taking it off.

"u stfu, hoe." nai said gently pushing her playfully.

afterwards, the video was over, they filmed the video like 35 minutes prior, and it wasn't that long of a video. so at this point, it was already edited.

"make sure u upload it."

"bro, i already did. i am not that dumb."

"shut that shit up." nai said laughing, they loved saying that to each other. basically just a funnier way of saying 'shut up' or 'shut the fuck up'.

naiomi realized her phone had been buzzing with notifications for about 8 minutes but she just thought it'd be fan edits and people tagging her in them. she decided to check it out.

"fuck." she mumbled.

"what?" ry questioned.

"ur dumb ass question and ur remark is what." she said rolling her eyes making rynn laugh.

"fans are going insane screen recording just that. making ship edits again and everything. i gotta call matt." she said getting up from the living room couch and going upstairs to her room.

"alright, update me when ur done."