.ⅱ

"SO, I'M GONNA ASSUME YOU'VE seen the clips and edits?" i said nervously as he answered her facetime.

"uh.. yeah i have." he sighed.

"i'm sorry. i should've just left it alone and not answered. i just didn't think it'd get blown out of proportion."

he laughed seeing the girl in distress, "it's not ur fault nai. fans are fans, they go crazy over the littlest things."

he knows how to make her feel better when she's stressed easily. bring up the past, anything rom the past, so the girl can reminisce.

"do u remember before we even got together? there was this clip of us looking at each other and laughing and people were making ship edits out of that."

she laughed, "yeah, it's like they're saying we can't laugh at jokes. it was funny, what else do they expect us to do? cry?"

the boy laughed at the girls joke.

the two stayed on facetime talking about may other things and soon enough the clips and edits were at the back on nai's brain. what about matt's? what did he truly have to say.

"alright, nai. i think i'm gonna go." he said smiling.

"okay," she said returning a smile.

"thank u for this matt. ur amazing."

"anytime. good night."

"good night." she said ending the call.

MATT'S POV

he sighed as he heard the facetime call end.

chris was in the room with him, he saw the gloomy look on his brothers face and asked, "what's wrong?"

"idk chris. i hate to admit it now, but i loved her. man, i still do. it just sucks that i couldn't say it at the right time and she's already gone."

"but dude. she's not gone. u guys are still best friends, and dude think about this. girls tell everything to their best friend. well, at least their girl best friend. rynn's my girl friend. i can just get the scoop from her."

"yeah, but i'd hate to do that. her business is what she tells rynn, i could ask her myself and see what she decides to tell me. as long as she tells me something."

"okay. think about what i said though." chris says opening his hand and pulling out his arm towards matt for a dap up. matt daps him up.

"night." chris says walking out matt's room.

"night" matt mumbles.

kadance's talk !

yea.. u heard matty b correctly. bro's whipped & in love w naiomi.

(editing this.. and wtf r my authors notes + this whole book 😭.)