.ⅶ

"UPSIDE DOWN, UPSIDE DOWN, UPSIDE down, upside down." nick repeated himself, grabbing matt's arm to make sure blindfolded matt was paying attention.

as matt flipped the whisk over, he made a cringe noise as he reacted to feeling all of the cupcake batter on his hands. everyone else in the room did the same.

"it's so gross," matt moved his hands lower away from the mess "ugh- i can't even touch it."

"matt, you're acting like your hand isn't already covered in oil." naiomi laughed acknowledging the boys' grossed out face.

matt took matters into his own hands and decided he'd whisk fast. since he had already gotten batter all over the top, him whisking it so fast made all of it go everywhere. everyone was trying to move out of the way and exit the kitchen. other than chris who thought it was hilarious.

"calm down, calm down." rynn said trying to stop laughing.

"you have to get more of the edges, there's still like batter on the edges you gotta like-" nick stops mid sentence trying to mimic what movements matt should be doing.

"off the edge, off the edge." chris says trying to help matt.

nick grabs matt's hands trying to show him what he's doing wrong and what he's supposed to be doing. "oh okay." matt says in sudden realization. knowing what movement he's actually supposed to be doing, he decides to do that fast as well.

"good job!" i say with a little hint of sarcasm.

"ah, it smells really good. it smells fruity." matt says, making all of us laugh a bit.

"it looks atrocious, so i'm happy it smells nice." nick says walking off to wash his hands.

"why are you looking so high up," i ask causing matt to laugh and put his head down, "what the fuck's up there?"

the boys argue over whether whisking batter makes it watery or thicker. while the two girls are deciding they're not going to eat matt's cupcakes. so, they decided to sneak out and the boys didn't realize they left until they heard them re-enter.

✰

liked by matthewsturniolo, rynngreene, christophersturniolo, and 842,938 others

naiomi we decided to say no to matt's cupcakes. they didn't even realize we left.

view all 532,592 comments

christophersturniolo Didn't even decide we could ALL leave Matt since he was the blindfolded one.

matthewsturniolo Why would you wanna leave the best looking triplet?

nicolassturniolo You're not the best looking triplet, shut up.

christophersturniolo Who is?

nicolassturniolo Me clearly.

matthewsturniolo NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT, I can stand by Chris but you? No.

nicolassturniolo Well.. technically, since I was first born, you guys are clones of ME. So, you're MY lookalikes. Theoretically, either way it comes around to me being the best looking one.

christophersturniolo Nick, no.

author they'd def get into an argument like that LMFAO ^

user them arguing over best looking is sending me.

rynngreene we're so #hot

christophersturniolo You are.

naiomi ew, just through up in my mouth.

nicolassturniolo Well you see, that could be you and Matthew..

naiomi nick stfu.

user they aren't even pretty??

user just bc ur insecure doesn't mean take it out on others !!

user faves

ryngreene we love you

naiomi yes we do

kadance talks !

was gonna wait till tmrw but it'll be tmrw in an hr for me so wtv.

(EDITING ; THAT QUALITY OF THE PICTURES HELPPPP??!?!?)