.ⅳ

THE DOOR OPENED AND REVEALED a clearly stressed-out matt. the girls smile dropped as she asked, "what's wrong matt?"

she walked in and hugged the boy and he returned the hug. she closed the door and they went on to matt's room. she didn't want to talk to him in the open, she wasn't sure if anyone else was home.

"i don't know, nai. i just feel like everything has fallen apart. i feel like i have nobody to talk to," he said and sighed as he stopped pacing and sat down next to the girl.

"ever since we broke up, nothing has actually been the way it was before. i don't even know if i can fully talk to you anymore. i would be talking to chris or nick but they're not here, and i don't know why i'm telling you this, but here i am."

"matt.. you should know you're always able to talk to me. i get since we broke up things are different but we're still best friends."

something about the girl describing them as best friends made him feel uneasy. he couldn't concentrate on anything but the ringing of her voice saying 'best friends '.

"yeah, best friends." he said plastering a fake smile.

the two were debating on what to watch. they always had little disagreements over this type of thing because they both had good taste in movies and shows.

"i want to watch lemonade mouth." matt said with a straight face that couldn't help but make nai laugh.

"it's never that serious, but i want to watch let it shine!"

"rock, paper, scissors then." matt said smiling.

"not fair, you know you always win."

he looks at the girl narrowing his eyes, she knew that meant 'stop whining and let's play'.

"okay, fine."

"rock, paper, scissors. shoot!" she chose rock, he chose rock.

"rock, paper, scissors. shoot!" she chose scissors, he chose paper.

"rock, paper, scissors. shoot!" she chose rock, he chose scissors.

"finally, i win!" she said bragging it in his face.

"you still suck." he says sighing as she grabbed the remote and found the movie.

liked by highwayboy, doublendoublee, and 29,492 others

nyethehallway currently watching let it shine w/ matty boy. #mattstinks

tagged ; mattytheb

view all 19,384 comments

highwayboy BACK TOGETHER 🤞🤞🤞?

nyethehallway NO CHRISTOPHER.

highwayboy u guys suck.

user telling y'all #natt forever

user don't see what he sees in her but ok!!

mattytheb, i don't stink bro.

nyethehallway yes, u do.

highwayboy you always do.

billieeilishdoesitbetter matt stinks chain.

user matt stinks

highwayboy matt stinks

doublendoublee matt stinks

user matt stinks

madiflipz matt stinks

nyethehallway matt stinks

mattytheb matt stinks

user BRO JUAT AGREED????

mattytheb WHAT NO, NAI GET OFF MY ACCOUNT.

mattytheb never 😈😈👹

madiflipz i miss you guys.

nyethehallway we miss you more madssss <3.

mattytheb hate you for this whole chain. IT'S LITERALLY A HASHTAG NOW.

nyethehallway i love you too, but technically it's nick's fault...

mattytheb oh, you love me now do you 😏?

nyethehallway BYE.

user why's this whole friend group... fine...?

user fr 😩

kadance talks !

bored and idk what else to do other

than sweat in this hot ass room and

update this book so.. yea.