.ⅹ

THE GIRL WALKED TO NICK'S room and opened the door to see him staring at the door waiting for her to approach it.

"close the door, and hurry up." he said smiling, patting the bed, and situating himself so he was comfortable in his position.

"there's no way you're that eager to speak about this." she said as she sat down next to him.

"the valentines day picture. we all know what happened, nai, it was the first time he told you he loved you. the post has got to mean something other then just an appreciation."

"nick, i already talked to you about this. he's my best friend and more than most people i just like his humor, his eyes, his smile, his style, h-"

"honey, we all know you can't be friends with someone you were once in love with. and by the way you're describing him.. you're still in love."

"well, what if i am? what if that love never faded?" she said as she smiled. she liked the fact she could admit it to someone other than rynn.

"holy fuck! you still love matt. this feels like-" he got cut off as a hand grasped his mouth.

"nick, shut the fuck up. you're so loud."

"when are you guys going to talk about it? or like what?"

"nick.. i don't know. it's nerve wrecking. everything's awkward between us already and i don't know if he even feels the same anymore. what if he's moved on, found a prettier girl than me? what the fuck, now that's in my brain. what am i supposed to do nick?"

"a prettier girl than you? most likely impossible, and he hasn't. trust me."

"trusting you nick."

the two continued their conversation as two boys in a different room were also having a conversation.

"chris, what the fuck? she's definitely found a better guy than me. who would even pass her up? i can't just go up to her and be like 'hey, i love you. be my girlfriend again.'" he said shaking his head.

"no way she has. a better looking guy, maybe." chis said which cause his brother to glare at him.

"i'm kidding but you could just say that, hear me out," he said sitting down by his brother.

"think of things she loves, or a place you guys share a good memory. tell her your feelings there."

"chris, i know you've never been in a relationship until rynn but she's gonna expect something's up if i take her to our place."

"then, how about where it all started?"

matt looked up as his brother said that feeling happy chris gave him an idea of what to do.

"good idea."

Nick

Matt

Get Nai out of here.

Matt

Please, don't ask why.

Nick

Why?

Nick

Nvm. Just saw the second message.

Nick

Okay, I will.

Matt

Usually, you still ask why..

Nick

I won't today, I'm too happy

and you're the type to ruin

my happiness if I bug you so

I refuse to do so.

Matt

Why are you happy? Ew.

Nick

Don't ask.

Nick

Bye. She's about to leave and I'm

walking her out.

Matt

Okay.

"okay, nick's walking her out." matt stood up, "you coming?"

"nah. i gotta facetime rynn."

"don't tell her anything."

"i won't," chris said almost walking out of his brother's room, "i'm not that dumb."

matt took his keys out of his pockets as he walked to the front door, "holy shit. am i even ready for this." he said as he sighed and opened the door.

kadance talks !

my bad y'all, i haven't updated in

so long. i just didn't have ideas to be

100% honest and i was also mourning

A LOT. with everything going on in the

world and people i knew personally.

i hope you guys are good! also, if u saw

my little announcement thing ab him

agreeing to watch s4 with me, he literally

"forgot" and made plans w someone else..

i hate men and my life 😍😍😍😇🙁😁🤭🤭😋.