004. ❛ sort of a... reunion? ❜

H I C C U P

"Snotlout? Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously! My feet are hurting!" Snotlout exclaims, dipping his feet in a hot bucket of water. I roll my eyes, and suddenly a huge piece of the roof falls in front of me.

"Well at least it isn't raining anymore" Eret says, scratching his head as he looked up at the clear sky through the huge hole in the ceiling.

Last night it started pouring out rain and we quickly ran into an old beat up house. We were going to go in a bigger one that had a huge tear up opening, but Fishlegs got the creeps and made us go to the one across it.

"I'm bored!"

"I'm bored!"

"I already said that!" The twins started to fight and pull on each other's hair, with glares and axes thrown around.

"Come on guys, we're gonna be leaving soon so get ready"

We really only went to Berk to find possibly a new species of dragons, since it's been abandoned. But we didn't find anything remotely close to a new type of dragons around.

The dragons were now walking around the island by themselves, since they woke up before us. We exited out of the house, with our armor gear on just in case.

"Stormfly!" Astrid whistled, hoping her dragon would quickly come but she didn't.

I whistled, hoping to hear Toothless's call. Everyone started calling for their dragons but nothing came.

"Oh god where are they?!" Tuffnut exclaims, frantically running around till he head butts Ruffnut.

"Ow!"

"Guys-"

*LOUD DRAGON ROAR* (a/n-pfft I'm sorry this is funny to me)

We all look at each other. That was definitely not any of our dragons- except maybe Toothless. But it sounded a lot bigger and rougher.

We all took off running towards the roar, and soon we all started to hear our dragons roars. I sprinted through the trees and stopped behind a huge log.

"What the-"

"AH!" The others crash into me and we all groan before getting up.

"You smell like ass Snotlout" Astrid mutters, covering her nose. I ignored them before looking at the view displayed in front of me...

"Guys- guys... Look" They all looked where I was looking and gasped.

"Is that a..." Nightfury- Light fury? Nightlight? Stormcutter?

"Fishlegs do you have your cards?" He scrambles and gives me his cards. I rummage through them, looking back and forth toward the amazing dragon in front of me.