026. ❛ the wedding ❜

N O - O N E S - P O V

"All I need right now is a long hug from her" He mutters into his hands, with a low groan

"You know your not allowed to see her till your at the altar-"

"Yeah I know! I get it... It's just... I miss her" It was their wedding day. And Hiccup was stuck in his room wanting nothing more than to have his girl in his arms.

"Geez you can't last a day without each other" Snotlout laughs, making Hiccup roll his eyes. Hiccup tugged at his collar, brushing the fur on his shoulders and standing up.

"I'm just gonna go see if she's doing okay"

"No- NO!" Valka shouts, grabbing his arm and pulling him back from the door.

"How about I check on her for you?" Valka asks as Hiccup starts to pout and plop back down in his chair. Just as he sits down, Griffin walks through the door.

"Well?" Valka sighs, who should have known Hiccup had already sent one of her friends to check on her.

"She's freaking out-"

"Oh god- she's doubting it, isn't she?" Hiccup panicked, running his hand through his hair nervously. He wouldn't know what to do if she left him at the altar. He'd probably roll up in a ball and cry, right at the altar. He loved her so much, he wanted to puke at the thought.

"No, no, no! It's just wedding jitters- And you know Jaxyn and Adonis, talking and talking..." Hiccup nods firmly and takes a deep breath.

It made him think back to yesterday, before they separated 24 hours before the wedding.

She was sitting on the floor, with her knees to her chest. She leaned on the cabinets as he sat across from her, leaning on another pair of cabinets across from her. It had to be around 3 am.

They were in Berk, in his home. They decided to have the wedding there, right next to the cliff, for a beautiful sunset view for the wedding.

They were discussing what's gonna happen after they got married. Cause at that moment, her or him would fly back and forth to see one another. It was tiring and such a long flight. They couldn't do that their whole life as a married couple.

"I think we should definitely combine clans together, Eunoia and Berk. We're both Chiefs, one of us can't just ditch our clan" Hiccup nods at her remark, staring at her with admiration and love. But he was also left in thought, because there was one question that spiralled around them. Who was gonna make their clan move to their land?