010. ❛ feelings are finally back ❜

H I C C U P

Why would dad say such a thing?!

Asking her to combine our two clans- asking her to marry her?!

"No"

"But Hiccup, think about-"

"Dad I'm thinking about it, I was already gonna discuss having an alliance with her between our two tribes but asking her to combine- absolutely not" I think Stoick the Vast- my father, is now throwing a tantrum.

"Stoick. Your son is right, we can't just ask her to do such an intimate life changing thing. What if she has a significant other back at Eunoia?" I felt as my hands clenched, and my jaw tightened.

"And she just got here- we can't just do that!"

"Hiccup- Don't you like the lass?" Gobber asks suddenly, coming beside me. Me taken back by the question, I choke up as blood rushed to my cheeks.

"W- what no- I-"

"Can I be your best man!" We all quickly turned around to see Tuff and Ruff, as they ran up to us.

We all looked at them weird, as Ruffnut sat herself on the large table and Tuffnut came beside me. We were in the new Great Hall, it looked exactly the same as the one back home.

"Best man? No, I'm not getting married-"

"I'm just saying it would help out the clans for the better..." I rolled my eyes at Gobber, and Stoick let out an annoyed groan before slamming his fists on the table.

"As chief! You should-" The Great Halls big door slams closed. We all look over and see Noor awkwardly standing there innocently and I groan.

"How much did you hear?" Tuffnut asks in suspicion, swinging his long braid.

"Nothing- I promise" She says quickly, as I groan into my hands and lean against the table.

"Did you know when Nightflare gets nervous- he starts tapping the ground-" Through the sliver of the doors opening, a long black and white speckled dragon tail hits her over the head.

"Ow! Sorry bud-"

"Sorry, I spout random facts when I'm nervous" She says as she starts playing with her hands, biting her lip.

"Noor-"

"Now that I made it weird, I'm going to make my exit." She quickly pries the huge door open, before completely leaving she gets hit in the face once again by the dragon tail.