005. ❛ to safety ❜

N O - O N E S - P O V

"I think we should take her to Berk" Hiccup says, looking at the passed out girl in front of him

"I think we should take her to Berk" Hiccup says, looking at the passed out girl in front of him. He stepped back, looking at the group.

"I don't think that's a good idea- I mean she did try to kill me" Snotlout said, his arms crossed over his chest.

Hiccup watched as Nightflare started nudging the girl with his head. The other dragons watched and Toothless came up to her, making Nightflare push him away with his large paw.

"Your being dramatic, she was only trying to protect her dragon" Eret explained, before walking up to the girl.

But then Nightflare let out a burst of fire out of his mouth at Eret's feet, making him yelp.

"How about we just try to figure out who she is for now and then... We'll see how it goes" Hiccup suggests, walking towards Nightflare and the girl. He motions for the other dragons to take a step back and Nightflare lightly growls before he starts getting scratched under his chin.

"It's okay, I'm just trying to help her" He whispers, as Nightflare watches intently at his movements. The large dragon felt the need to trust Hiccup, finding him oddly familiar from past description. Could be the fact since Noor talked about him so much, Nightflare sensed it was him.

"What if they're ugly looking!" Tuffnut laughs, making Ruff giggle along with him.

"I'm sure there..." Hiccup's voice fades, as he lifts her head slightly and takes the helmet off.

"Holy shit-"

"Who is it Hic?!" Hiccup didn't speak as he held the helmet close to his chest, looking at the girl in front of him in shock.

"It's Noor" He whispers, but none of them heard.

"Hiccup you gotta speak louder"

Her familiar platinum blonde hair fell elegantly around her head. The familiar pale smooth skin, and long lashes he used to adore.

He swore he couldn't breathe. It was her.

Memories flash through his head and he stared wide eyed at Noor in front of him. He saw the same scar on her right eyebrow, but it faded quite a bit. But it was still noticeable, for the day to flash through his head.

His first love.

His first friend.

His best friend.