epilogue

~~~

It's been a year since they've been married and they couldn't be happier

Now they were on an island they had found, with Nightflare and Toothless. Hiccup was sketching it on his map, adding it. Noor had her head on his lap on his left side.

But there was something different with this picture... They had a little baby boy sitting on Noors lap.

"Mama" The baby boy whispers, making Noor grin and playing with his little fingers.

"Yes my baby boy" She says, tickling the baby softly.

They named him Nuffink. He had Noors silver blonde hair and Hiccups green eyes with his nose too.

Nuffink laid on Noors chest and she sat up, laying her head on Hiccups shoulder. He turns his head, giving her head a soft kiss.

"I love you" She whispered into his neck, making him smile.

"I love you more" He turns his head, pressing a kiss on her lips making her smile brighter.

"I could get lost in your eyes" She whispers, making him smirk slightly and chuckle.

"You get lost walking in a straight line"

"I think you just stole my line, Mr. Haddock" He chuckles, before taking the sleeping Nuffink in his arms.

He admired his son in his arms with a smile. Noor admired the view in front of her. Hiccup- her husband, who she's so deeply in love with, holding their son with a glowing smile.

"Hiccup?" He looked at her, before she placed her hand on her stomach and backed up at him.

"Is everything okay?" She nodded, and bit her lip nervously.

"I'm pregnant" She whispers with a deep breath, and his breathing stops. He looked between her eyes and her stomach with a surprised expression.

But he quickly stands up on his two feet with Nuffink in his arms, and Noor quickly stands up.

"Really?" He asks with a shakey laugh.

"Yeah, I went to Gothi this morning to confirm it" She whispers, as the corner of his lips starts to lift.

"I'm gonna get another one?" He asks, his voice going higher with his bottom lip sticking out and she nods with a grin.

"Yeah... Another mini you" He chuckles, before using one of his hands to hold Nuffink and the other two cup her cheek. He kisses her long and passionately.