009. ❛ eret ❜

N O O R

"Toothless! Come get your children!" Kind of forgot I was on Berk to be honest

"Toothless! Come get your children!" Kind of forgot I was on Berk to be honest. So it was weird to wake up in an unfamiliar bed and to see a window showing all of Berk.

I groan and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I was only wearing a pair of black tight pants and the dark red wrappings over my chest and stomach (technically a tube top). I scratch my eyes a few times, and stretch with an exhausted yell.

I could hear the clatter and voices of the village. The dragons roars and commotion very hearable. But I was used to this in the morning- I usually always had to wake up early because I had to start helping around as chief. So it was nice sleeping in for once.

"Hiccup? Where are you?!" I chuckle silently, hearing Stoick's voice boom throughout the house.

Last night Hiccup brought me to his place and said I could sleep in one of his guest bedrooms. I knew Nightflare started to sleep as he lay on the bed beside me, literally on top of me. But once the sun starts to come up, he likes to go up to a high place and watch over.

Even though it's not Eunoia, he still feels the need to look out since I'm here. I grinned as I had the small feeling he was on top of the roof of Hiccup's house.

I poked my head out the window and looked up. I laughed seeing him perched up, laying on top of the house as he watched over. With a couple of green terrible terrors, biting on his ear and sitting on his head.

"Hey boy" He turns his head towards me, and visibly gives me an annoyed look to the little dragons.

"Looks like you're having fun"

"So much fun"

"Good morning Noor!" I looked down to see Fishlegs with Snotlout- who smirked and gave me a wink. Then, with Astrid and Eret- who also looks very oddly familiar.

It's very annoying.

"Morning!" I yell, giving a nice smile and wave.

I laughed, as I went back to the room. Since it was technically 'winter' still and cold, I threw over my black fur hoodie over my top and a gray furred skirt over my pants. With thick gray arm wrappings and my big fur boots.

I walked out of the room and walked down the stairs to where they were. Valka and Stoick are discussing something on the couch, as Hiccup groaned at what they were discussing.

"No- I'm not- Dad! She just got here and we haven't seen each other since we were twelve- We're friends. I can't just ask that!" They hear me come down the last two steps, and stop talking.