014. ❛ precious ❜

H I C C U P

"Welcome to Eunoia"

"Welcome to Eunoia"

"WOAH!" Everyone gawked at the beautiful island that we approached, as I stared at it in complete awe.

"This place is sick!"

Mountains scattered at perfect angles and at the very top of the village there was a hut. Nightflare dives down fast making Pansy fly in the air suddenly, making Dakota laugh. As Nightflare caught her in the air with his paws, and sitting her on a random roaming sheep.

He then perches on the top of the hut, as multiple other dragons fly around, some greeting us with a roar.

"Is that a whispering death?!" Fishlegs exclaims, making Noor softly chuckle behind me.

"You trained one?" I ask her.

"Yeah, it took a while but I did it" She mutters, as I see... Harbeer to signal us down.

"If my dad says anything weird please ignore it" I laugh, as she starts to sit up as Harbeer lifts an eyebrow at me and Noor.

"Hiccup? Geez you've really grown!" He shakes my hand, then helps Noor off Toothless.

"Is this your dragon, Toothless? I thought Noor was joking when she told us in the letters that you had a night fury"

"Yeah- first one in Berk actually" He smiles patting my shoulder.

"Are you feeling okay? We have to talk to you about a few things" Noor sighs, with a small cough hugging the thick blanket around her tighter.

"I actually got a letter too" She tells him, patting her pockets and her top.

"Can I read it?"

"I'd give it to you but I must have dropped it on the way here" My eyes widened and covered it with a cough, taking their attention to me.

"Here I have it, it almost flew away on the way here" I muttered, taking it out of my belt and handing it to Harbeer. I saw Noor look down, knowing I probably read it.

"Um dad, I'm not feeling well"

"Then I'll discuss all of this with your mother, Valka and Hiccup-"

"I-" I was gonna agree and come forward but Noor was quicker.

"I actually wanted to talk to Hiccup about something first" He scrunches his eyebrow, shifting his vision to me then to Noor. She gives him a stern look and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I'll discuss this with Kota and Valka- also nice to see you and Valka again" He walks to others, getting them.

"Come on" She tells me, making me follow her to a small hut.

"Look Noor, I know you didn't want me to look at the letter-"

"It's okay, I know you needed to read it, I was just scared to tell you what it said..." I grab her hand softly, giving it a reassuring squeeze.