❛ thank you so much ❜

~edited a little bit, barely tho~

I had so much fun writing this and I hope everyone that read enjoyed this just as much as I did!

I almost lost complete hope in this book and was going to delete it. But then seeing your guys notifications about saving my book to your library, or voting for a chapter or even commenting pushed me forward with this book.

And I know some noticed I did keep Astrid and Hiccups kids from the original HTTYD movies. Nuffink and Zephyr- but I made Nuffink older and Zephyr younger. Then created Loki, there youngest son.

I don't think people understand how hard it is to write a book sometimes and it's annoying but whatever. They can suck it.

But I thank you guys SO much. I love writing stories and love when people love to write and read them too.

AGAIN! THANK YOU SO MUCH! AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!

AND ALSO!

I'm going to possibly publish a Harry Potter fanfic 'series'. None of them tie together or anything they're just all tied to the Harry Potter universe. A romance on Harry Potter and with the marauders. Then each marauder had a love story- (Sirius Black, James Potter & Remus Lupin- no ugly rat Peter- even though he's hot younger)

And I have an Eddie Munson fanfic out, that has slow updates!

~

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 (𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭)

~

What was your guys favorite chapter?

Favorite quote?

Favorite end of the chapter pictures?

Favorite ' Love & Dragons ' character I created?

What was your favorite moment with Hiccup and Noor?

Do you guys like their kids? (Zephyr, Nuffink and Loki)

Who was your favorite dragon I made?

Who did you ship the most? (There was a lot ships in this story lol)