Meet-up

a/n: hey again mortals! how'd you like that drama? pretty good, huh? well this is just your friendly reminder to eat enough blue food toady! mkay, enjoy babes! 

Pov: Percy Jackson

The hooded man looked up at me

"How'd you know her?

I was confused, that is, until he nudged his head to Piper's grave. 

"Friend from camp." 

He looked at me, vaguely. 

"So, it's really you, Percy."

I looked up at him

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" 

He took off his hood and revealed his face, that of the former movie star, and Pipers dad, Tristian McLean. He looked so broken, like he would never see daylight again. He looked at me with rage in his eyes. 

"You killed her. You're supposed to be the hero- but you let them all die. How could you? How could you let my daughter- the one person I had left THE ONE THING THAT I CARED ABOUT DIE? HOW COULD YOU?" 

I was scared- I'd never seen him like this. I looked away as he inched closer, sizing me up. 

"You look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you, Percy Jackson!" 

"Look, I- I know that it's my fault, okay? I know it, I know it."

My voice was trailing off.

"I know..."

He looked at me, no sympathy, which I liked. For once I wasn't being pitied for the life that I was forced to have.

"Then do something about it."

He flicked his hood back on, and walked away. 

Still scared from the encounter, I looked down at the line of all of my friends, (that was dark) and sighed. I forced the lump that had formed my throat down as I looked at the mess that I'd caused. I grieved in the fact that this is what I had done, this is what I had caused. I looked up at the sky, knowing that the gods were most likely watching me from above, they're creeps like that. 

"I'm done." I spoke. I looked back at the potted plant and tombstone huddled together. I bit down on my lip, knowing that I couldn't be weak. No matter what happens, I could be a real Seaweed Brain sometimes. No. I couldn't say that. I didn't want to forget them, but thinking about them caused to much pain. I started shaking-no. They were gone. My limbs wouldn't stop trembling and I fell down to the ground. I needed to let go of them. They weren't here anymore, and I'd caused it. My body continued to shake. I was surprised that these thoughts hadn't driven me insane yet. Yet there I was, alone on the graveyard grass. The dead patch of the vibrant green leaves over Nico Di Angelo's one grave. I couldn't force myself to do anything-I felt alone and helpless. I could hear a faint screaming of my name somewhere in the distance. Vaguely, I heard the name Stark mumbled as two cold hands started to shake me. I tried to snap out of it, and I concentrated. I knew I could do this. 

But instead, my mind was greeted with blackness.