Prank Wars

a/n: okay mortals, imma be honest with you. i have nothing to put in these a/ns anymore so they aint always gonna be here, i know, so sad. oh but there is one thing, i'm writing another booom so go check that out! okay then, love you babes!

The next morning was the official start of prank wars. How did I know? Well, it could have been the firecrackers taped to my toilet seat, the powdered sugar in my hairdryer, the whoopee cushion on my desk chair, or the pink food dye in my toothpaste. Amateurs. I didn't fall for any of them, but I did have some good ones up my sleeve. That morning for breakfast, nobody felt like cooking, so we all had cereal; except for Thor who had his daily Pop-Tart. My anorexia was gradually getting better, thanks to Bruce, but that's beside the point. First of all, Bruce pours the milk and then the cereal which is wrong on so many levels, besides the point again though. Just as Tony & Clint were about to put a spoonful of Lucky Charms into their mouths, I made the milk splash up into their faces with a slight nod of my head. I crumbled to the floor, rolling in laughter as the two stared at me with red faces. 

"Really, Jackson? Do that to Banner, Mr. Milk-Before-The-Cereal." Tony said, trying to be mad but clearly finding it funny as well.

"It just tastes better that way!" Bruce said desperately trying to defend himself. Then the whole team got into a fight about milk in cereal. Six VS One. When Tony and Clint went to go wash off, I told the group my other prank idea. It was such a mean prank, but it was going to be so fun to pull off! 

Tonight, was Friday, which means a Pixar movie. It was my night to pick, and we were going to put on Finding Dory, classic. But right before the movie I was going to 'pass out' or fake something like that in front of the two and see what they were going to do. Okay, now that I say it out loud it seems pretty lame, and cruel but just trust me! 

The whole team, minus Tony and Clint obviously needed to know because I didn't want them to think something was actually wrong, now that would be cruel. Once I convinced them all, all I had to do was wait.

-----TIME SKIP OF *(idk you fill in the blanks)*-----

That night after popping the popcorn and everyone gathering their snacks and drinks; it was time for the prank. I got to admit, I was a bit scared, but it was going to be fine. It was all ready and set up until Tony had to open his big mouth. "Alright, everyone! Gather 'round, Water Boy has chosen Finding Dory tonight!"

Water boy? Only Leo had ever called me that. Only Leo would call me that. Thoughts of him flooded in my mind. His tools, his nicknames, his smile, what he stood for, how he died. Oh gods, Leo. All that was going through my mind was the way I had let him down, how I had let him die. It just replayed over and over again, and I realized I was actually on the ground, shaking. Everyone other than Clint and Tony thought it was a prank and didn't do a thing. Bruce looked a bit concerned, but he probably just thought I was a really good actor. Which I am, but this is not the time for that. 

Oh gods, oh gods, Bruce is the only person who can help. I was trying to call out to them, but my mouth wouldn't move. It felt like my teeth would permanently be grinding against each other, slowly disintegrating my skeleton. Nat looked at me with actual concern, and I could make out her walking over and crouching down next to me. 

Leo's screams and the ones of many others played in the back of my mind along with images of their death. I could barely make out the rest of the Avengers coming over to me and saying my name. I knew that their hands were there, but I couldn't feel them at all. I heard Bruce scream my name and telling me how to breathe before I fell over, hitting my head hard against the tiled floor and blacking out.