And... He's Also Famous

a/n: ahola mortals! how's the story going? i'm trying to not leave y'all hanging! just a quick update- i'm getting rid of the little thing that says the pov because it's all in percy's. mkay that's it. keep reading babes! 

I looked at the man who subtlety took off his colorfully tinted sunglasses. 

"'Guest?' What is that supposed to mean?"

He looked back at me with a mischievous glare in his eyes.

"Well, what do you prefer?"

"Right now, I just want to know how I got here."

"Okay, I was flying around my new drone that has JARVIS technology encoded in it. So, when it found you... y'know, it gave me all the details we had-which is surprisingly little."

I laughed. 

"Okay then, what do you know about me?"

"Your name is Perseus Jackson-" 

"Percy."

"Percy Jackson, you were born in Manhattan your dad was lost at sea your mom was married to an awful stepdad who mysteriously disappeared after you got back from a certain summer camp that's on no maps, but you go there every summer. After that your mom got re married to a man named Paul Blofis who she is currently with now. You were expelled almost every year from a new school." 

"Close, close. Doesn't explain why I'm here though."

"Well, I was flying a drone around when I saw you on the graveyard ground, shaking. JARVIS told me that it wasn't something that a hospital could help with, so we brought you back here." 

"And where is here, exactly."

The man looked shocked, as if he expected me to know. 

"Stark Towers."

That name rung in my head. Stark. Then I remembered, Annabeth used to talk about him. I vaguely remembered her voice talking about how he was an amazing engineer, and a picture with a man and a goatee; much like the man in front of me. 

"You're Tony Stark."

"'Bout time you recognized me."

"Only because my girlfriend used to talk about you."

"Huh- well, I'd like to meet her."

I looked down and my sneakers. The same pair I wore in the fight, the same pair that I'd worn when my beloved, Annabeth, went lifeless in my arms. Thor looked up at Tony.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, alone?"

Tony nodded, confused and walked to another room. 

"Thor,"

I whispered as I brought my eyes to match his. He looked at me with sorrow, and pity. I hated that. His eyes were full of hope, but also sadness. He was also friends with those who'd died, and yet he was set focused on making me feel like it wasn't my fault. I could barely look into his eyes.

"Yes, Percy?" 

"Y- you can't tell him who I am, okay? He can't know that I'm a demigod, that I'm... me."

He looked at me with understanding, but also acknowledgement. Not for the fact that I didn't want to be found out, but for something else.

"What?"

"Nothing, go get some rest. You'll need it. I won't tell anyone, your secrets safe with me."

I nodded and he left. I tried my best to get up, but I still couldn't. My arms trembled beneath me and the weight I bore was too much, even though I hadn't eaten since the battle. Almost a week ago now. No. I couldn't let myself think of that. That was my past life. I may have no place to go, but I sure as Hades wasn't going to go back to any camp. They could think I was dead, for all I cared. I'd already made then suffer enough from losing all of their friends. Chiron, Dionysius, Rachel, camp; none of them were my family. Not anymore. 

I laid down, knowing that if I were to sleep, I would get dreams. No, with my luck, probably nightmares. I just laid there; the cold stone tiles pressed up against my bare arms. My eyes wanted to desperately to close after nine days, but I wouldn't allow it. Even before and during the fight, I wouldn't sleep. I was too terrified that I would miss something, that I wouldn't be able to protect my friends. But I still couldn't. Even with no sleep, I had still let them die. And I definitely couldn't rest now. Every time I blinked my eyes wanted to close until I couldn't open them anymore, and my mind spiraled into a dream.