part 3

Case solve by CID again. Murder happen on moist sandy place and body kept on boat by Nisha and her husband. She only wanted justices for herself because those people who die molest her. She always treated them equally as her friends and they in drunk state molest her forgetting the value of friendship. Since that moment she wanted to average out her pain.

Ishita and sachin  escort them into police vehicle...

8:45pm

Kavin head home after dropping neil on the way and pankaj .
He enter his lodge room finding sudden quietness and cleanness.

His eyes search for purvi but she wasn't anywhere near the bed. He quickly check lobby area for purvi, but couldn't find her. He enter his room again and found bathroom door open slightly. His guts told him check inside and he did that. He found purvi laying on the ground unconscious.

He lift her up and place her on the bed.

Kavin: purvi

He sprinkle water on her face several times.

Purvi slowly open her eyes and try to sit up, but Kavin stop her

Kavin; lete rho bed pr smjhi .her eyes focus on the water in the judge beside the bed.
Kavin notice her looking at the water... without any words kavin gave her water. She drank water fast.

Kavin: behosh kaise ho gyi tum .

Purvii mutely: Woh woh woh

Kavin stayed clam otherwise he would have flipped by now.

Purvi: After cleaning up the place I thought of taking shower, but suddenly I felt dizzy and afterwards I don't remember how long I lay inside the washroom.

Kavin sigh: kisne bola tha kaam krne ke liye .dr ne bola hai tumhko aaram krne ke liye. Chlo dr ke pass chlte hai

Purvi: mujhko nhi jaana doctor k pass.

Kavin glare enough to shut her up.

Purvi close her eyes to avoid looking at him.

Kavin rub his temple for peace, but peace far away from his life.

35mins later

Doctor came inside kavin's room. He examine purvi by touching her wrist than listening to her heart beat.

Doc: Beta, were you recently injured?

Purvi nod her head, but kavin answer Doctor, recently she survive a blast at Metro Bus Station

Doc: May I with your permission examine those wounds. I have feeling that wounds have been reopen or bacteria entering those wounds.

Purvi clutch onto bed sheet tightly. She doesn't want any male doctor to examine her wounds because of the location.

Kavin: purvi, show him your wounds.

Purvi stare at kavin with moist eyes woh,Doctor is it alright if I can come to your clinic where female doctor is present..

Doctor smile: I wouldn't mind, but we need to check your wounds in case of infection but you want female doctor or nurse present than I would suggest you and your husband to go and get it dress by the doctor who tend your wounds. Soon as possible. Maybe right now, but before that I would like you take your meals properly and complete bed rest for your wounds to heal.

Kavin greet off the doctor when he left.

Purvi sit up.

Kavin: mein fresh ho kr aata hu phir h log hospital chlege.

Purvi just agreed with him.

10pm

On the way from Hospital