part 15

Purvi stood at the entrance of the mall.

Sigh inwards and step inside the mall.

She start her wandering around the stores. She step inside the store and would ask the salesman to show her latest outfits of today's fashion. She would touch the fabric and feel the materials, but would not purchase anything. She continue doing that until she enter the lift to go up one level. Inside the lift she examine the place slightly through her eyes.

Kavin leaning over pankaj and watching purvi's close movements. He recalls how pankaj fixed mini crystal clear diamond stud camera in her necklace (apart from mangalsutra) she wore.

Kavi carefully studying her expression when the lift came to halt.

The lift halts in between before it reaches fourth floor. Purvi stood in far concern from the guy standing beside her. His face had scare (as someone scratched him). Brave purvi doesn't display her fear, but inwards she's scared of lifts (cause of getting trapped inside and without air for long spasm of time suffocates her). She tries to stay clam, but her expression change every moment.

Pankaj goes directly inside conference room where Dushyant and Kavin having another argument over kavin's successful plan that got purvi in slight trouble.

Kavin notice different expression on pankaj face and question him

Pankaj :Sir, purvi se connection tuth gya ahi . The camera I fixed in her necklace just blares out. Pta nhi purvi kha hai

Kavin in hurried kuch nhi hoga usko ..
Pankaj : mujhko bhi

Kavin: mein ja rha hu mall purvi ko dhoondhne

Kavin enter inside the mall.

He notice many people gather around in circle. He break through the circle and find another body laying on the ground in pool of blood.

He can hear dushyant cursing him, but his heart know its not his wife.

He know nothing can harm his purvi. His inner voice informed him.

Kavin every step toward the body kept his breathe stopped from breathing. He turn the body over and sigh in relief because its not purvi. He get out of the crowd and inform his team to come and collect the body for postmortem.

He check his watch and realize its almost 3:30pm and no trace of purvi. His eyes scanning the place quickly .

He find purvi's necklace laying on the ground of second floor. His eyes trace the necklace trying to hear its story. His nostrils smears by the smell of gasoline.

He quickly inform team to trace out any information related gas pump near by the mall. He fallow the trail of gasoline on the floor.

In evening

Sachin; discover many information. He inform Kavin about his finding.

Sachin; sir kuch saal phele pass mein ek pump tha pr woh band kr diya gya kuch false news ki waha se. Uske maalik ka bhut nuksaan hua aur phir uski puri family n suicide kr liya.

Trail of gasoline brought Kavin into a shop. Inside that shop he had seen five people arguing among themselves, but no Sign of purvi. His eye caught purvi's earring laying under his feet. He grab it and try to hear another story from it.

After some time

Dushyant bursting out his anger on his team.

Its been several hours since purvi's missing and plus its kavin's idea. He cursing himself for listening to his plans.
He doesn't know reason behind his anger, but he know somewhere deep down inside him purvi made a place in his heart.