part 16

Dushyant halt vehicle outside his flat.

He look at kavin lost in his thoughts. He know its difficult for him to step inside his home after the argument they had. The argument was about his anger that lead Roshini to its death.

Dushyant the moment he saw purvi's reflection in the mirror. He brush his thoughts away and got down from the car.

Dushyant stood inside his house taking pictures while his mother welcome purvi into their home. His mother Anvesha might be modern by her attitude, but from her heart extremely tradition after marrying his father Vikrant

He saw his mother directly purvi into their home. She made purvi tap kalash filled with rice. He saw purvi brought out her right foot and tap kalash filled with rice. Rice fell onto the ground spreading smile on his mother's face.

Than he notice his sister Siya coming out from the puja room. She hold tali filled with red liquid. She place that tali on the ground in front of the kalash afterwards she come and stood beside him.

Purvi got confuse seeing red liquid in tali on the ground. She look at her husband, but he's lost in his own world.

Her eyes wanted to thank Kavin for making her change. It would look odd wearing western clothes and doing these stuff.

She smiled when kavin's Choti Maa explain her to step inside the red liquid and leave her foot prints behind her and enter bringing goodness into their home and mostly kavin's life.

Purvi step inside the red liquid and enter inside after she took blessing from Choti Maa.

Anvesha smile "god bless you my child" she bless purvi and kissed her forehead. Her eyes look at kavin standing by the entrance.

She goes directly toward him and touch her his shoulder

Anvesha : Kavin waha kya khade ho guest ki tarah yha aao apni choti maa k paas.
Baghwan kre tumhko bhut pyaar aur saman mile .

His Choti Maa hugged him tightly
Kaisa hai mera beta . Ek baar bhi maa ki yaad nhi aayi na .

Kavin  pout in his poker face

Siya : maa Kavin Bhai ab khi nhi ja rhe hai ab thi rhege aaram se daate rhna.

He sighed and go toward Siya.

Siya excuse herself, but kavin hold her wrist

Kavin: siya gussa ho kya mujhse "Siya stare at him with moist eyes "

Siya: mein kyu gussa hogi mein hu hi kon apki . Apko pta bhi nhi hai kitna miss Kiya mein apko. her tears shatter her.

Kavin just toke her in tight hug "I missed you so Bhai" "I miss you too, Guriya" "that you hardly came to check on me" Siya complain.

Kavin: toh mere pyaari guriya gussa hai mere se. thik hai phir jo mein chocolates laya hu woh mein kisi aur ko de duga ... Ab tum toh gussa ho na....

Siya grab her chocolate "kis ne kha ki mein gussa hu. I love my chocolate" she smiled.

Dushyant had quick smile, but cover it. He roll his eyes and went inside his room to fresh up.

later

Anvesha settle in the living room with her kids. She wouldn't let go of kavin' s hand. She fear that if she's let go off his hand than he'll leave her again.

Purvi stood far away from kavin and his bonding with Choti Maa. She miss the moment with her siblings and mostly her Beeji.

Anvesha notice purvi "beta,waha kyu khadi ho idhar aao " everyone look at purvi who stood alone.