part 17

In mrng.

Avni cried her eyes out in her sister's arm "I don't want to go. I want to stay with you. Please Didu" purvi also controlling her tears. Her eyes halted on determination. She strongly console her sister avniii.

she cup her face and wipe her tears off "you are my strong girl than why these tears. You know the reason why you have to return. Your exam days are coming near and I want best result of my sister hard work

Avni gave her sweet smile after purvi gave her chocolate.

Avni took blessing from her purvi Didu and Kavin Jiju. Purvi gave tight hug to her than took blessing from her Jiju and her Di.

Both of them bless her.

They took blessing from Anvesha Auntie and wave goodbye to entire family.

Purvi argue with neil to drop her sisters, but Viren disapprove the idea cause he know its difficult for the sisters to say goodbye.

Sisters hug for last time together.

Kavin gave friendly hug to Jeevika and assure her that he'll take care of her sister and his wife.

neil drove away,

Purvi kept on waving goodbye with smile on her face, but her eyes had different emotion.

Kavin notice it. He wanted to ask her "if she's alright" but recalling Jeevika words halt him.

He sighed and got ready for work.

Kavin sat in his cabin, but his eyes kept on analyzing his wife's movement throughout the day after her sisters' depart.

He sighed.

Another hour pass by,

Entire team arrive at crime spot.

Blood splatter on the ground.

Two kids lay on the ground deadlines.

Shreya close her eyes to control her emotions. She can stand any type of murder, kidnapping, but not death of two innocent child.

Purvi gasp and clutch onto kavin's arm.

Kavin close his eyes and squeeze her hand.

Sight of the kids condition worse than anything. Girl clothes are rip and the boy leg and arm are messed up badly.

Blood everywhere.

Purvi look into his eyes and he look in her eyes. Both of them consoling their souls before breaking their gaze and got drifted into studying the crime spot.

20min later

Kavin found some broken glass and foot prints.

Kavin: pankaj

Pankaj came toward kavin...

Pankaj : Yes Sir

Kavin: Take photo of these prints and gather these broken glass into evidences bag.

Pankaj : Alright Sir

Kavin left the spot. He goes toward purvi who found some burnt paper. Purvi gave him the papers.

He began to feel its texture.

Purvi: What's the matter? Kavin Sir

Kavin doesn't say anything and leave purvi confuse.

Rest of them leave with Dushyant in his vehicle after giving tarika her sets of order.

Purvi waited for kavin, but he was busy talking with few people who saw the bodies first.