part 14

Entire day, gone through without any leads.

Dushyant flaring up on his team members and to add more fuel kavin doing the same. His team ready to strangle their seniors even though they respect them. They are trying their hard to find a lead, but nothing is making sense or is someone miss leading them.

Purvi excuse herself.

Kavin's eye caught her.

He just left conference room and tag behind purvi. He caught her wrist

Kavin: kha ja rhi ho tum .

Purvi: Aap?

Kavin : hold her hand and take her inside his cabin .He hate anyone eye on them and its his personal matters. His dislike of additional gossip to his list.

Inside the cabin

Kavin made purvi sit on the sofa .

Kavin: thik ho tum . Lo paani .
he gave her glass of water. She confuse by his acts.

Purvi: kya hua hai mujhko . Kavin ji mein thik hu.

Kavin : Nothing. You just sit and relax. I'll just be back soon.

Kavin (pov) : neil is right. She's trying to prove she's okay, but I know she isn't. I don't want her to take any stress on her shoulders.

Kavin left behind confuse purvi inside his cabin..

Purvi (pov) : kya hoga hai Kavin ko pta nhi yeh sab woh kyu kr rhe hai . Gosh ! Yeh har baar kyu mujhko itna suprise kr dete hai. Uff chlo abhi case pr dhyan dete hai.

Purvi spot kavin's laptop. She goes toward him laptop. She switch on his laptop, but password access halts her.

In conference room.

Kavin observing the facts and discussion happening between his teams. He heard his wife's voice

Purvi: kyuki jo information hum logo ko mili hai woh sab galat hai kisi n hum logo ko mislead kiya hai

Mein yeh kuch files check ki hai see aisa hi similar cases hai. Dekho.

Dushyant and Kavin took those articles from purvi .
Purvi sat down beside Ishita .

Ishita lean near purvi's ear .

Ishita : aaha hubby ko impress kr rhi ho kya baat hai..

Purvi give Ishita glare displaying her frustration and see even blush and said shut up ishu...

Dushyant: What's so funny, girls.

Ishita and purvi stare at Kavin and Dushyant .

Ishita: Nothing Sir.

Kavin glare at them.

Purvi (pov) : oh god, pls Kavin aise mt dekho. Pta nhi kyu jb tum aise dekhte ho toh mujhko kuch kuch hota hai.
Nhi pari pls no thoughts apne case pr dhyan de.

Shreya nudge purvi "uh"

Shreya: Dushyant sir kuch puch rhe hai atleast answer kr na.

Purvi: ha and she answered him.

Kavin explain further strategy in exploiting the plan in action. Its settle kavin and purvi would go down to the mall and shop to collect information.

3hrs later

Kavin sat on the bed.

Purvi came out of the washroom.
She place her towel aside to dry and combing her hair. She notice a gift. She look at kavin, but he was reading a file.