part 10

Purvi glare at Kavinn with anger...

She felt humiliated the way Kavin drag her out of CID ... hardly caring about the people staring at them or gossiping about them.

Kavin: purvi

Purvi stayed quiet.

Kavin : mujhko pta hai gussa ho mujhse raat ki baat ko lekr , but I can't ingore your health or anything related with your health. Remember that!

Purvi: Stop it. Kavin ji mere appointment aaj nhi hai next week hai on Friday at 3 ok

Kavin: Wrong.

Purvi stare at him.

Kavin :jb m joh se aaya tha tb tum nikal gyi thi . Tb Dr ka call aya tha for requesting to change the appointment  because she's on leave after today. So I schedule the appointment for early in the morning. Now understand. I never lie or never going too.

Purvi decide to stay quiet otherwise in anger she's going to say something and two people amidst same amount of temper can create dangerous fire. And that fire can burn many things unknowingly destroying a relation that just started to proceed.

2hrs later

Kavin listen carefully to doctor's instruction related to purvi's diet

Dr : "I am serious Mrs.khanaa, you have to maintain proper diet otherwise near future its going to cause you problem during pregnancy.
And further more, please don't a-temp to skip your meals and reconstruct in building up your haemoglobin.

Purvi lower her head. She silently agreeing to doctor's words or fear of meeting her husband's glare after he came to know about her low haemoglobin.

1hr later

Dushyant  and his team investigating a new of suicide attempt or murder of that girl lay pool of blood.

Ishita gathering evidences...

Pankaj taking snap shout of the body and noticing down detail of the height body must of jump off.

Neil  notching down details deliver to him by the person who spot the body first. He felt hurt listening to people assuming things. He just want to say "life is beautiful and its not worth of dying over silly things"

he spot dushyant Sir shouting at someone on the phone.

25min later

Kavin waiting for purvi after he order their meal.
Purvi had gone to restroom.

Kavin got call from Dushyant
Kavin: kya hua dushyant.

Dushyant:  just shout kha ho tum Kavin purvi kha hai  I want you and her to report within 40min in conference room. New case of suicide.

Kavin about to proceed toward CID, but looking at purvi's pale face stop him

Kavin: hum lunch kr aate hai. he disconnect the phone.

Purvi take her seat kaun tha she bit her lip. She doesn't know if she has the right to question him.

She stayed quiet.

Kavin : I have order paneer tikka, gobi ka paratha and vegetable fried rice. I hope you are alright with the order.

Purvi st: oh god not again  I can't eat anything Indian.
I just hate the taste of it. Maybe after Mom's death and missing her delightful food I've stop eating Indian food. Oh Babaji, please mujhko shakti do ki mein yeh kha saku . Nhi toh ye kahdus phir mujhko apni aankhe dikhayega...

Purvi sigh,

Food place on the table.

Smell of the food began to hurt her throat. She just wanted to get up because she felt nauseated. She saw her husband placing food on her plate. She hesitate in picking up piece of paratha and placing it in her mouth. She didn't want to create a scene publicly and make her husband feel guilty of not knowing her. She heard his confession last night when he place her on the bed. She pretended to sleep. She can't afford to hurt him anymore.