part 13

Six people stood outside biding goodnight.
Purvi and her sister hug each other tightly and tears automatically rolling down their face.

Neil : yeh bhagwan , kya family mili hai mujhko sab dramebaaz  hai . Jb dekho rote hi rhte hai.

Avni glare at neil and purvi  knew argument going to take place. She step between them "shut up, neil  .

Avni stop crying my Baby: agar aap aise hi roti rhogi na toh mein apko chodkhr nhi kaugi.. and jeevika to look at them.
And she is crying more.

Neil: bhai  I am waiting inside the car. Come soon otherwise I am in shit tomorrow.

Neil gaze at Kavin who already settle inside his car. He felt chillies running down his spine.

Viren control the situation and suggest idea. Girls are extremely happy, but purvi got reality crash "Di aur avni . I doubt today is possible, but sure next time. I should leave before Babaji play its game with me" .

Purvi hug them last time before sitting inside the car when kavin growling and displaying his famous glare.

11:30am

Kavin sat on the bed waiting for purvi. He wanted to wish her "Happy Birthday" before its twelve.

Purvi come out wearing her PJ. She stood looking out the window, feeling the cold air touch her skin.

Kavin watch her innocence expression.

He got out of bed and stood behind purvi .

Purvi felt warm breeze touch her skin.

She turn around aap.

Kavin: h aan main he  reply than look out the window.

Purvi decide to put her sari away properly inside the closet, but kavin stop her from moving.

She notice kavin holding her wrist than pull her toward him.

Purvi: kya

Kavin cover her mouth tumhne mujhe btaya kyu nhi ki tumhara bday hai aaj.

Purvi trying to search something in his eyes, but they are blank .

Kavin: I know the answer  kyuki hum ek durse ko hardly jaante hai in 5 saal ki shaadi mein mujhse yeh bhi nhi pata ki mere wife ka bday kb aata hai. pr abhi itna late bhi nhi hua hai purvi ab bhi hum ek durse ko jaan skte hai .na ...

Happy Birthday, purvi she  couldn't believe her ears. Kavin finally wished her when she lost hope of her husband wishing her, but he surprised her right now and its the best surprise she got today apart from meeting her sisters.

She felt strange feeling when Kavin  circle her waist .
And said in her ears
I know bday wish krna bhul gya aur koi gift bhi nhi le paaya hu. Btao kaisa gift chaiye tumhko jo tumko phele bdays ki yaad dilaye. I promise mein tumhari saari wish puri karunga . .she felt his breathe on her skin.

Those words made wound in her heart. Some image flash in her mind hearing those words. She felt suffocated and push kavin away from her 

Kavin: kya hua purvi . Tum thik ho na ..

He notice changes in her expression.

Purvi; Those words kept on echoing in her  ear and same images flashing in her mind. She burst out saying something .
Kavin ji pls don't make false promises. Jab aap usko pura kr hi nhi skte.....
She realize her mistake and cover her mouth running away inside the bathroom.

Kavin stood confuse.

Next morning, 6am

Kavin woke up early even though going bed late. He look at his right side of the bed (its empty) as if nobody slept on it.