part 7

Later in the nyt

Purvi woke up feeling much better. She sat on the bed searching for glass of water. She found jug empty.

She stood up, but lost balance.

She close her eyes fear of landing on the ground.

5min later

Purvi thought she already hit herself on the ground, but felt no pain. She open her eyes and found herself in the arms of her husband. He had towel hanging from his neck. She stare in his eyes.

Kavin support her toward the bed are you okay he asked.

Purvi: woh Pani chaiye tha jug Khali hai  whi leene ja rhi thi pta nhi kaise girne wi thi.

Kavin: it's ok kuch bhi chaiye to mujhko bolo . Abhi tabyet thik nhi hai dr. Ne rest krne ko bola hai .

Kavin got water for her.

Purvi drank water afterwards again tried to stand up, but again lost her balance lekin kavin caught her on time.

Kavin ; purvi abhi smjha na aaram kro.

Purvii cover his lip. I know Kavin ji pr mujhko help nhi chaiye mein apne saare kaam khud kr lugi
And she free herself and with the wall support went to washroom.

Kavin just watch her, but her words echo inside his mind.

Quarter-pass-midnight

Kavin sat on his desk studying file of Mrs. Roshini Kavin khanaa. He stare at her photo in his wallet, but another image reflect on Roshni's picture.
He check behind him finding purvi. staring at him.

Purvi doesn't say anything, but her eyes had different shade of expression. She search for her clothes she bought. She remember seeing her shopping bags beside cupboard, but now there isn't any bags.
She flick her hair flock behind her ears.

5min later

Purvi is gave up finding her clothes. She enter inside washroom splashing water on her face. She look at her reflection recalling painful cries of a mother and father. Her eyes are red. She was angry, but her anger doesn't matter to anyone.

10second later

Kavin heard something break inside washroom.

He drop his file on the ground and stood outside washroom door, He could hear water running noise, but no reply to his knock.

Inside washroom...

Purvi couldn't control her anger anymore and smash her fist on washroom mirror. Glass prick her skin and blood oozing out of her hand.

She stood inside shower stall switching on the water. Water flow wash away her blood and her tears.

Outside washroom...

Kavin lost his patient and broke door with powerful kick.

He enter inside seeing shatter glass on the floor.

He saw purvi sitting inside shower stall. He carefully made his way toward her he turn of the water and wrap her inside towel without saying anything he carried her.

Her eyes kept aloof and not looking at him. She can't get that person image out of her mind or her soul.

She saw him taking out her PJ set from cupboard and towel. (Realization hits her that kavin must have arrange her clothes inside the cupboard when she was sleeping, but hoping he haven't seen her undergarments and her transparent nighty. She bought that just for her collection in Canada). He kept them on the bed.

Kavin: purvi change krlo aur kuch chaiye toh cupboard mein hai sab le lena..

He went out toward lobby trying to understand the matter or what's bothering his wife. He never openly accepted her as his wife, but he does care for her the moment he married her. He doesn't want to display any emotions after loosing Roshni or its fear of containing him from opening up his heart again or afraid of letting anyone take Roshni's place in his heart.

Many doubts bothering,

Kavin: kya ho rha hai tujhko. 
he needs to find his answers soon. Very soon.
Dushyant and he needs to find his answers soon. Very soon.

Next day,

Morning brought new start in the lives of kavin and purvi.

Purvi woke up feeling pain in her right hand. She look at her hand (its wrap up in bandage) she recall last night incident and felt guilty. She couldn't wait until dawn break through. She twist to her right side and shook kavin up from his sleep.

Kavin  rub his eyes is purvi thik ho tum? Zaada dard toh nhi ho rha hai n tumhko..? Doctor k pass chle.

Purvi  cover his mouth with her hand and said Kavin ji mein thik hu.

Purvi : i known Kavin ji mein glt kiya mirror thokdr . Aim sorry mujhko Aisa nhi krna chaiye tha. I'm sorry apko bhar Jawan dena hoga ki mirror kaise tuta.
Mujhse apne ghusse pr kabu rkhna chaiye tha. I ' m sorry Kavin ji..

A lone tiny tear escape from her eyes my anger kavin remove her palm of his mouth

Kavin : tum mujhpr gussa ho na . Mein jaanta hu hum dono ko life aachi nhi ja .aur humari shaadi bhi aachi nhi chl rhi hai. Aur mein jaanta hu glti mere hai isliye mein gussa nhi hu purvi. rhi ahi.are you angry at me.

I known it's dark but yeh emotions bhut difficult hai mein explain nhi kr pa rha hu apne aap ko. I know mere kkuch actions se tumhko bhut dukh bhi puchta hai ..please mujhko maaf krdo purvi.

Purvi just ran inside washroom leaving Kavin in thoughts.

I known yeh bhut boring hai.

I'll try to make it interesting....