1

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙻𝙾𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙳𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL SAT SLUMPTED in the sprinter van, a small pout on his lips. His hoodie was over his head and his hands were deep in his pockets.

It was his birthday, but none of his friends had said anything. Not even a "Happy Birthday."

It was like they all forgot. What hurt the most was the fact that his girlfriend, Shirley, hadn't mentioned anything either.

He got small calls.

One from his cousin, Rubi. One from his best-friend, Horace, and lastly one from KD and Ben. But that was it.

"Dat nigga been poutin' since we got hea. Fuck is wrong with yo ugly ass?" Joseph laughed.

Everyone's attention turned to Kentrell's. He slightly blushed, fixing the pout on his face.

"Nun wrong wimme," He mumbled.

Shirley smacked her lips, "You such a baby. Speak up, Kentrell. I told you about that shit."

He cleared his throat, trying to ignore the amused faces that his friends were making.

He contemplated on if he wanted to bring attention to the fact that they had forgotten yet another birthday.

"It's ma birthday today and nun of y'all said shit," Kentrell mumbled, "I ain't even ask fa a gift or—"

"This nigga 21 and crying bout some fucking birthday wishes," Tyquain, also known as Quando, laughed loudly.

Kentrell felt his cheek heat up in embarrassment. He knew he shouldn't have spoke up about it, but he really felt some type of way.

He always went out for everyone's birthday, seeing as he had the money to. Bust downs, cars, parties, rented out clubs.

All they had to do was ask.

Not once did he ask for a gift or anything. He just wanted a simple, "Happy Birthday, Kentrell."

Shirley turned to the younger boy. Giving him a small smile, she grasped his chin and placed a kiss on his cheek.