10

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL FELT LKKE he was going crazy without his Fiancé.

She had decided to go out to a girls night, seeing that Alyssa had just dropped the baby weight from her third child.

Sheyaa and Horace were over their house, a long with Ben and Kd.

Even though he wasn't alone, he still felt the need to be up under mami.

"Bruh, she is coming back," Kd laughed, "What the fuck."

Kentrell was seated on the couch, slumped down with his hoodie completely covering his face.

"She ain't need ta go out anyways," Kentrell mumbled, "And why she wanna have fun so bad. It's fun hea wimme."

Horace smacked his lips, "She's a grown woman."

"A grown woman whose damn near married, thank you," Kentrell spat, "I'm finna just text ha."

Sheyaa laughed, pulling Kentrell's hoodie down from his face.

"Just go watch ha story, I'm sure she doin' ight. Dey just went to da club, man."

Kentrell smacked his lips, "She coulda went to da club right hea."

"Bitch, what club is here in yall house?"

The rapper stared at all his friends that was looking at him.

"Bitch i'm rich, i coulda just got someone ta construct one assum."

"Too far," Sheyaa laughed before going back to rolling his J.

Ben and Kd were playing 'Just Dance' on the wii and Horace sat beside Kentrell.

"Wea my cousin at?"

It took a long time of convincing, but Kentrell finally accepted the fact that Horace and Rubi were now together.

He thought his cousin liked girls, but Horace seemed to be a big ass exception.