19

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚂𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟹𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AMANI SAT AT HER DESK in her at home office, sipping from her tea mug as she continued to send some important emails out.

She had let the hospital know that she needed be working from home for a couple months. They were fine with that since she'd been working for them for about five years now.

Kentrell was still asleep upstairs in her bedroom, but she had figured that he would be hungry soon, so she was about to fix breakfast.

Her phone rang out, Amani sitting the mug down as she rolled her chair over to her phone that was on the charger.

"Amani Sinclair? How can I help you?"

"Hi, Miss Amani. This is Judge Mathis. I just wanted to go over a few things before the case in a few weeks. It says on file that if the defendant does get house arrest he'll be staying with you. Why is that?"

Amani heard a creek which caused her to glance up to see Kentrell walking into her office, his hearing aid in as he made his way over to her couch.

"Umm, sorry about that. Yes, he will be staying with me. He got a few intensive injuries and I'm his care giver."

Kentrell glared at her, "You ma guh."

She ignored him, standing up and making her way back to the door. She closed it before picking up the mug and taking another sip.

"I see. Also, it appears that you and the defendant are in some type of relationship. Is that correct?"

Amani nodded, "Yes, he's my boyfriend."

Hearing those words, Kentrell smiled softly, nodding his head. He didn't even know who she was talking about it, but he knew they were talking about him.

"Alright. I think that's all covered. Thank you so much. I'll see in September!"

"And same to you too."

Amani hung up the phone before she made her way over to the couch in front of him.

He stared at her softly, biting his lip. He found Amani to be so beautiful sometimes, it almost hit him randomly.