9

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"MAMI WHY YO BOOTY SO FAT?" Kentrell spoke as he followed behind Amani in the grocery store.

She had decided she wanted to stock up the fridge, but of course she couldn't go anywhere without her shadow.

She pushed the buggy as his finger stayed hooked on her belt loop.

He stared at her ass as it brushed against his crotch each time she walked.

"Mugga, ion know. You gotta ask my mama."

"If you look like dis at 36, I know yo mama bad na. Ia fuck da shit—"

Amani elbowed him in the stomach, Kentrell laughing softly.

"Mami, I was just fuckin witchu, mane. You da only ole lady fa me."

Ignoring him, she reached up towards the middle isle, grabbing the velvetta cheese.

Kentrell wanted chili for dinner, but she was also going to pair it with some rotell as well.

"Mami, you ignoring me na?"

When she didn't answer, Kentrell took his hand all the way back before slapping it against the large flesh.

Amani hissed, pushing him away from her.

"Kentrell, get the fuck away from me."

He frowned, "Mami, stop cussin' at me. I was jus tryna getchu ta stop ignoring me."

Amani crossed the ingredient off her list, throwing it into the basket.

Walking away from him, Kentrell rolled his eyes before stomping behind her, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Ion like you right na, mami."

"I don't care, Kentrell."

"ohmyfuckinggosh, I can't breathe," Kentrell held his chest, "you acting like you'on like me no moe."