12

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL CAME OFF THE stage, his energy up and blasted.

A large smile was plastered on his face, his shirt off and a towel wrapped around his neck.

Ben and Kd, Montana, and his cousin Meech all trailed behind him, all of them yelling as their energy was out.

"Say, twin! You had dem bitches turnt, on my mama!" Ben yelled, slapping Kentrell on the back before hopping on top of him.

Kentrell laughed loudly.

It had been a while since he did a show. He was supposed to be going on tour soon, but he hadn't quite told Mami yet.

He didn't know how she would take the news, and he couldn't be away from her for too long.

Kentrell had bad separation anxiety from her, so a tour for 2 months was something he didn't know if he could mentally handle.

His friends danced behind him, his cousin, Meechy drinking from a water bottle as the next act went on.

"Whatchu finna do, cousin?"

Kentrell made it to his dressing room, leaning against the door.

"Call ma guh and go ta bed. You?"

Meechy smacked his lips, "You stay up Amani ass."

"And?" Kentrell scrunched his face up, "Das how it's spose ta be."

Not waiting for his cousin to say anything else, he made his way into his dressing room, closing and locking the door.

He grabbed the towel from his neck, wiping his face. He had threw his shirt into the crowd, his chains slapping against his chest.

He left his phone in the crowd, mostly because at his old shows, fans use to take it from out of his pocket.

Walking towards the fridge, he grabbed a water bottle and cracked it open, taking a large gulp.

"Mm," He hummed to himself as he picked up his phone and sat down on the couch.

He noticed more than 1,000 notifications from Instagram, and they were continuously tagging him in a video.