11

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚄𝙽𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆𝙽
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

KENTRELL STOOD OVER THE toilet, biting his lip.

"Mami, come hold it!" He yelled loudly, knowing that she was downstairs starting to cook breakfast.

After last night, the two were barely able to get up, him more than Amani.

It was going on three in the afternoon when he finally got up, but Mami was already up a bit before him, cooking and cleaning up.

Amani walked into the bathroom, a bonnet on her head, a bra and  panties only covering her body.

She came behind Kentrell, wrapping her arm around his waist before she held his erected penis, aiming it into the toilet bowl.

"Mm," Kentrell hummed, now relived.

He didn't used to do this until she asked to hold it for him one day.

Now he barely even wanted to pee unless she could hold him.

His obsession with her was one that some would call unhealthy but he honestly couldn't care.

Unlike his obsession with Shirley, Amani never used his love in vain or against him.

She always gave him the same amount of obsession back, and he wasn't the only one working to keep the relationship together.

"Thank you, mami," He whispered softly, watching as she shook him off before grabbing a baby wipe.

She dipped the wipe into his slit, wiping any impurities away before she wiped around the head and then down the shaft.

"Your welcome, baby."

She kissed his back before slapping his ass, Kentrell glaring at her.

"Mane, das gay. I told you stop doin' dat."

He flushed the toilet and pulled his boxers up.

The couple both washed their hands in the double sink, each side of the bathroom filled with their things.

"Boy, that's my ass. I can do that. Everything on your body belongs to me," Amani shrugged.