2

excuse mistakes!
enjoy🤍.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃 | 𝙱𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙽 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙴, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝙾𝙲𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"YO COUSIN SO DAMN FINE," Kentrell heard.

He shoved Horace's shoulder, mashing some buttons on the X-Box controller.

Since he was back in Baton Rouge, his best-friend had decided to fly out to spend the weekend with him.

Both of them were rappers, so their schedule stayed booked. They were always busy, but when they did have the time for each other, they made sure to take advantage of it.

"What I told you bout talkin' bout ma cousin, bruh? Das weird," Kentrell mumbled, "She'on even like niggas, dickhead."

Horace rolled his eyes as he pressed R2, both of them paying attention to the split screen in Call Of Duty.

"She don't gotta like niggas. She just gotta like me. Singular, not plural."

"Mane, give it up puss'ass."

Hearing footsteps, Kentrell turned his head to see Shirley walking down the steps dressed in biker shorts and a tank top.

She held her phone in one hand, the other rubbing her stomach.

"Wassam, pretty."

Shirley glanced up from her phone, "Hey."

She then looked over to Horace who was still paying attention to the video game.

"Hey, Horace! How are you?"

Kentrell scrunched his face up, watching as his girlfriend made her way towards them.

She snatched the controller out of Kentrell's hand before plopping down on his lap.

"We was playin—" He was cut off when she glared at him, Kentrell instantly slumping down in the seat.

Shirley wasn't abusive, not physically at least, but she could definitely be mentally abusive and 100% manipulative.

Horace grabbed the controller from Shirley, passing it back to Kentrell. "How I'm doin' ain't yo business, Shirley."

She rolled her eyes, "I was just trying to be friendly."