Proulouge sins of my life

"Th-thank you so much miss York town, really mean it!"

Yorktown:it's fine,I can't really imagine what your life has been going through but remember I'll always be there for you if you need a shoulder to cry on as well.("women he is literally not able to walk and is half blind the only way you can experience what we go theough is a flash bang and broken bones" "shut up envy!")

"Again,thank you miss York-"

Yorktown:it's fine ,but please can you perhaps call me mother?

"Tears began to swell*i-if that's fine with you than...thank mom!

______________———————————————

"Ayaiyai,Christ my heads spinning "

'Wait a second where the fuck am I?! The last thing I remembered was being in a hospital bed not a laboratory...something's wrong here'.

The room all around him was pitch black,he could only sense there a lamp above his head or a silhouette of one,as he tries to move his hands only to realize there were strapped down,but no harm to his wrist.

?:hm?oh,your already awake about time~

"Who's there?what are you going to do to me?cause surely not into bondage!"

?:your surprisingly taking this better than I thought you would...wait what?!

"Believe me I'm panicking on the inside,but I don't know who to expect,also I can't really see that much so".

?: than I guess this will make things more easier

The figure came out from the other side of the room,showing a short girl,who seems to be floating,on air she also seems to have a giant rabbit like bow in her head.

("Wow I wonder what else she does with those tentacles~" *gets inked on her head* "not now you horny succubus" "but abbby~" "no ...wtf did I say about calling me that!"*abygale yells blushing at lust who giggled perversely)
"Hold up!your a siren?!"