Chapter 13(short smut)

"I wonder is this what miss vestal meant?"

Deletor slowly moved her hands low,looking over her form,she never really gave it much thought in the past abut now she has to deal with it as the way she is now.

A women

'It literally took me this fucking long ti realize what happened to me damnit'

She continued to look over her body,pale white skin,smooth unlike her previous male body.

'Well let's gets this fucking started'

She moves one hand down to her waist

'Is this how I'm post to do it?I wonder will it help oh well might as well give it a t-'

"FUCK!"

As her fingers were pushed inside between her legs.without a doubt still sensitive from the last few days with hornet.

Her hand continues to thrust as she used her other hand to fiddle her chest.her mind was slowly going blank from the sensation,but to his frustration it was only growing stronger.

'Aaah~how fucking difficult is it posed to be wi-oh shit!'

She slowly felt the heat from her body and pleasure was slowly filling her body as a steam escapes from her throat in ecstasy,as her eyes were blank and glossed over,she could nearly see and her minds was still a little numb

Her body tensed for a few minutes,as it now felt weak and faint,her lower regions were still wet,but she was too fucking tired to worry about that.slowly she returned to her senses happy that the burning feeling is gone,and is still exhausted from the experience.

"Hah...hah...hah"

...

"Thanks you... very much... miss vestal"

The siren than passed out,as the sound of the night serves as a backdrop for the satisfied women.

Oh shit how is she going to tell Yorktown!

Welp that's all folks see you in the next chapter