Chapter4

"Miss Belfast?"

Belfast:yes?is there something you need?

"Well you see...the thing is is that...Um"

Belfast:are you well?

*let's get this over with*

"*sigh*I wanted to asked you if you can teach to me to be a...oh god this is embarrassing"

Belfast:to be women correct?

"...yes please"

Belfast:there is nothing to be ashamed of,after the meeting with your majesty,we can take lessons about this and see what you need

"Thank you Belfast,I really appreciate it"

Belfast:don't mention it, now it seems we have arrived

"Well here we go"

Deletor enters the room when Belfast held to door open for her,she has been in this room before the office,but on this circumstance she would be actually able to see and walk into it.the room had desk,and 2 couches,with a large table between them.

In this room settled in was Q.e,,prince of wales,illustrous,king George,and unicorn,who tagged along next to illustrous.

The door that Belfast held wasn't to big but to the surprise of wales and the others was the person who she was holding the door for,unfortunately the queen forget to notify them about this predicament.

"Hello...it's nice to meet yo-"

Wales:what?!who idea is it to have a siren in here?!your majesty have you lost your mind?!

Queen:calm down wales,that goes for the rest of you as well she's a comrade

George:I doubt it,but it seems your at ease around them,so I have no choice but to listen

Q.e:thank you George

"We're you distracted,that you forgot to tell them?"

Q.e:som thing else caught my attention...

"I swear if it is about the biscuits I will smack you!"

Q.e:it wasn't!

Belfast:now ,now if your done scolding her highness we should get this meeting underway

"Agreed let's start then"

Deletor chose a spot that was facing the desk,which where the queen is also seated.from her left was George and wales ,one who was concerned and the other was glaring at deletor and in the other was illustrous and unicorn.

Illustrous:so,a siren that isn't trying to kill us or hostility,this is quite unsettling

Q.e:well once I tell you who they really are you will be quite shocked

Wales:I don't understand?we met her before?!

Q.e:it seems your misunderstand this is not a she but ,a he

.....

Wales:your joking right?...this can't be possible she a woman right?!

Q.e:sorry to burst your bubble but this girl was once a boy

Wales:bbbbbbbut how?

"I am standing right here! You could at least ask the person your discussing about"

Wales:fine then I'll humor you.who are you?

"My names deletor a siren who got her a-*looks at unicorn*arse handed to her and now is in azurlane custody "