Chapter3

Let's continue

Q.e:so the summary of this is that.you were down at the pier gazing out in the sea,then you were knocked out by an unknown figure.as then when you woke up,you were chained to a table,and was told of the sirens true goal,in which you were given the choice of imprisonment or becoming a siren?!

"That is correct"

Q:e: then you were trained and now is a powerful than a high rank.as then alpha sent you out to explore the world as you see fit until she requested your help?

"Right on the nose"

...
Q.e:good lord...hood what is your opinion on this case.

Hood:no I don't it could be possible that she is making this up.

"How about a test ask me a question of some one on the port."

Hood:hm?something that only a person from our port know?

"Yes that is correct"

Hood:let's see... how about enterprise favorite breakfast,lunch,and dinner?

"I'm pretty sure all she eats are ration bars all the time."

Q.e:well...that settles things

Hood:I gues that means you really are iris,but still it's so weird about...well you

"Trust me,this is not the worst thing that could have happened to me."

Hood:I suppose that is true

Yorktown:sorry to interrupt,but since you were taken in,nearly everyone in the base wanted to know what happy to the siren prisoner.it's probably best for us to reveal that the siren is actually iris...but if we going to do it...

Q.e:I'll see what I can sort everything out...

Q.e then stood up and left the room to prepare,for the revealing of the sirens identity.that's just leaves me with hood,and Yorktown.
—————————————————————————
Yorktown:so how does it feel to be in a female body?("that is one of the most strangest things I have ever heard" "what was the first?" "If I'm too or bottom ")

"EXUSE ME?!"

Hood:that is good question,I'm also curious as well

'Oh lord why' ("because life is bitch")

"It's weird at first,I really haven't gotten used to walking again after so long,let alone see and hover,the worst of it is my change of apparel,I feel to exposed.."

Yorktown:than why not wear heavier clothing would not be more comfortable

"Alpha told me that us sirens aren't very good in them,it's better to be exposed to feel the fresh spray of the ocean,but with close that cover to much would cause us to get weaker."

Yorktown: ...so it's your version of a cycle?

Hood:ms Yorktown please,please don't use such language here..

"What is cycle?"

Yorktown: 'wait that's right he wasn't taught about sex Ed'

Yorktown:I'll tell you another time dear

"A...lright than?"