Chapter 1 practice and abduction

Yorktown:...WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS ABDUCTED?!

in present time,in Yorktowns hospital room ,the commandant,along with enterprise and hornet,are delivering information that they received from iris capture.

Enterprise:we never expected a siren to come anywhere close to the base,especially a high ranking one of all cases.

Yorktown:and no one bothered to prevent this from happening or at least tried to?("wow and I thought I was cruel" "shut up pride or I lol the calor!")
...
Yorktown:as I expected

Hornet:big sis please hear us ou-

Yorktown:leave!!

Startled from her outburst,they followed that demand and left her to her own thoughts,as they left Yorktown eyes darken before she started to cry.

Yorktown:I'm sorry iris I'm so sorry please be safe

To think I've been here for a few more days.it's almost been months since that day when I first met iris,that day that he brought me out of my depression,I was really eager to show him place's that I know off.
Please be safe my child("wrath are you crying?" "Shut up greed!")
—————————————————————————
"Oh my god,this is so epic!"

During this time iris better known as deletor,is fighting 6 production models,as a finale of his training with observer.

"Did your really think that would work on me?"

He or she,shot and pierced a hole straight through another model,as it sinks to the bottom of the sea,as she then continued to do this to the other production models...except this one

"Oof!"

The one of the models behind her,took a shot at her back,which was successfully blocked by her rigging which looks like a great white shark with lots of fins.

"Oh so know you decide to Change strategy?,and a cheap shot to boot!"

Her guns then charge before firing a blasts which some of them missed at first but few succeeded as it pierced straight through its neck,sinking the final ship.("damn that brutal...I LOVE IT 🥰" "I swear this guy gets turned on by violence" "at least I don't go fucking abygale for my source of pleasure!")

Alpha:nice job, very impressive,you did this in record time,and adapted using your rigging quite fast as well

"Well you did mention that is was the extension of me so,having limbs that can't operate can help with that feeling when they suddenly work again"

Alpha:sigh*you state this so casually,but back to the point I'm grateful that the cube worked correctly

"Sorry to burst your bubble in not because one I'm a girl now and two I'm practically wearing nothing to the point I look like I'm nude!"