Chapter5

The small group of women,includes of deletor,wales,George and Belfast,that were heading into the direction of the park on the opposite side of the base.

As they were passing through which was very difficult,as many ships were prepared to shoot deletor on sight,before being stopped and dismissed by Belfast or wales.while George was holding back her laughter.

"I always knew she was a damn sadist"

The group than passed the docks,only for wales to grab deletor and hid her behind them.

"Wha-wales what are you do-"

Wales:shhh...stay silent if you want to survive,the big e is near by

"Shit"

Deletor could hear foot steps of someone approaching she could only assume that is was enterprise

Enterprise:wales,I heard that albacore captured a siren?

Wales:what you heard is correct,she did indeed captured one

Enterprise:did you receive any information from it yet?

Belfast:the siren did know anything of importance but,we did discover something that made Yorktown quite happy

Enterprise:something that would make my sis-...wait a clue on irises location?!

Belfast:quite correct we managed to find where he is located

Enterprise:where?!

'What is she excited about?im pretty sure we never interacted,unless mom did something to change her'

Wales:you seem really excited for us retrieval

Enterprise:well to the fact that he is the source of my sisters happiness,I want to get him back so she wouldn't be depressed anymore.

Belfast:that does seem like a secondary goal to me
...
'Out of all things she felt for me it had to be love,wel she really is going to be disappointed'

Enterprise:well I need to go now my sister probably needs me for something

She quickly ran off,thankfully never noticing deletor

"Oh thank god she didn't see me"

Wales:tell me something I don't know,it would have been hard to convince her not to shoot,I could only hope for York town to clear things up on the situation
Time skip brought to you by sloth and abygale sleeping under a tree with a pack of wolves

The group finally arrived at the park,where several ships are relaxing and enjoying themselves,on the other hand a few we're looking at the new arrivals,mainly at the pale girl wearing such a skimpy outfit .

"Can we please hurry all these looks are really uncomfortable being watched by all of these people"

George:you'll have to get used to it ,it's not everyday a siren on base who won't try to kill everyone on sight,so make sure you do not appear to be a threat.

"Right like they're mortal enemy walking in the same place as them is not threatening "

Wales:quit the bickering,weren't you seeking for someone earlier?

"I was looking for laffey,she almost in most places laces is sleeping "

Wales::well,laffey is usually sleeping in the northern part of the park,where she can be alone

"Oh?~is that true~"

Wales: I don't like that look on your face

George:I do

Deletor and wales look at George,who seemed to have a scheming face,before realizing she is being watched.

George:I mean!...just that are you thinking in that little head of yours!?

"Alright then here is the plan..."

...

On the northern park of the park,we see a bench,housing a sleeping child who cried her self to sleep,gripping onto a locket.

Wales and George arrive into the scene looking around for the sleeping bunny,and spotted her laying onto a bench.getting closer they notice tears onto her face,both could only pity the girl,knowing that her friend was missing.

Laffey almost on instinct,woke to the sound of foots steps that belonged to battle ships,watching them as they approached closer.

Wales:laffey did you get a good well rest?

Laffey:hmmm...

George:I'm guessing that's a no then...

Laffey glanced down at the locket and opened it revealing the destroyer and iris,with both of the biggest grins of they're faces.

George: you really do miss him don't you?

Laffey:...yeas,he's laffeys friend

George and wales sat down next to laffey,looking at each other in concern before looking back at the guilt ridden bunny

Laffey:...do you think that iris is safe?

George:I'm ...not really sure if he is safe

Laffey:they could be expirementing on him,hurting him ,torturing him,and laffey can't do anything to help

George:hey...laffey is going to be fine he is strong,even if he is crippled that is not going to stop him

Laffey:it's just laffey cannot do anything to help him at all

Laffey than struts to tear up thinking that she might never be able to see iris again

Laffey:I just...I just want to see him again

Laffey reached her breaking point as she starts to loosen up as she trembles  and starts to silenlty cry,out of this reaction wales and her older sister comforted her.

Across from them ,a pale girl was watching from the bushes,gazing at the scene in silence waiting for her perfect time to reveal her self and at that moment she found it.

As she steps out of the bushes,deletor walked slowly over to laffey,who was still crying in the older battle ships arms,George looked up and noticed her presence,and continued with the plan.

To be continued