#2 Finding Out You're Pregnant (Cashton)

Ashton: You and Ashton had been trying for a baby for weeks now and no luck and you were slowly losing hope.

It's been 4 days since you were meant to get your period and you've been getting these light headaches so you didn't want to jump to conclusions but you had to be sure, so when you knew Ash left to go to the studio and work on the album with the rest of the boys you raced down to the chemist and picked up a pregnancy test and thankfully you weren't noticed by paparazzi or any fans.

You got home set the bag on the bench, pulled out the test and stared at it for a good 5 minutes thinking of the possible future waiting for you. You were eager to know your results so you went up the the bathroom and took the test, those 5 minutes were the longest 5 minutes of your entire life but once the alarm went off you nearly jumped with joy, reading the positive pregnancy test.

Calum: You woke up at 1:30 am with a sudden shot of nausea, you ran to the bathroom and emptied last nights food into the toilet. Calum pulled your hair back and started rubbing circles on your back as you threw up what little food you had left in your stomach, you brushed your teeth and went back to bed till a reasonable time in the morning.

You woke up at around 8 am and went to make your self some breakfast, knowing Calum had left to go to the studio because he left a kiss on your forehead when he left. As you walked into the kitchen you say a note reading,

'Dear y/n,
I bought a test for you, it's in the bathroom because I know you've been sick a couple times this week and you said your period was late and how you didn't think you were pregnant, I have no idea but go take the test and I'll see you later baby. Love you y/n
C xx"

So you did as he said and took the test and that's when you described that you and Calum were going to be parents in a very short 9 months.