#12 Finding Out The Gender

Ashton: "would you like to know the sex of your baby?" Your dr asked nicely, "do you want to know babe?" "I Wanna know" "okay so it looks like your baby is a healthy baby..." "wait! drum roll Ashton, continue..." "BOY!"

Calum: Last week you had made your doctor put the gender of your baby in a sealed envelope, only yours and Calum's mum knew the gender of the baby! They had called you over for lunch one afternoon, they had decided to make a cake and whatever the colour of the insides was the gender of the baby.

You and Michael cut into the beautiful cake to reveal the inside was indeed....

Pink!

Luke: you had arrived at the doctors office and not long after you are called in. "How are you today Mrs Hemmings?" "Good just a little morning sickness nothing too drastic" "Today is the day you can find out the gender of your baby would you to like to know?" "It's up to Luke!" You looked at and he nodded a yes.

"Excuse me Mr and Mrs Hemmings I will be right back" She shortly walks in with another doctor, the doctor looks extremely surprised. "Mr Mrs Hemmings it looks like you're not only having one baby but three" you and Like we're shocked, how had it not shown up on the first and all the other ultrasounds? Who knows! But you didn't care you were overjoyed!

"We're having triplets!" "Would you like to know the gender of your babies?" "Yes please" you siad with the biggest smile!

"You're having two boys and a girl! Congratulations"

Michael: "would you like to know the gender of your babies?" "I think we should find out the gender of one of our babies what are you think babe?" You nod knowing how stupid it was but you wanted to know but you also didn't want to know, so having two babies was perfect for this situation.

"Baby number 1 is a boy! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Clifford!"