#14 Picking Names

Ashton: "baby we need to start picking names!" "Y/N Te baby isn't due for months but if you really want to!" Ash says holding to "o" on the go to sound like the child he is, he then runs up stairs and comes back down with a book, a name book to be exact. "Ash when did you get that?" "Mum gave it to me." "We don't need a book..." "I know that you have no names in mind babe, we need to book" "fine! You know me to well!" You say stealing the book off him after giving him a sweet kiss.

"I was thinking.." He looks at you as you gaze off into the distance, he waves his hand unground of your face and you are back to reality "sorry babe, go on!" "I was thinking Cooper, Jax or Hayden." "I really like Cooper and Jax!!I can't choose, you choose other wise we will be here forever!" You day with a giggle, "okay how about Cooper Jax Irwin?" "I love it!!!"

"Mummy and Daddy can't wait to meet you Coop!" Ash said before laying a sweet kiss on your frowning belly.

Calum: Cal looked at your growing stomach... More like stared and it was starting to make you insecure. "Cal can you not stair at my fat stomach like that!" You snapped, he instantly got up and kissed you before saying "you are not Fat! But sorry baby's I was just thinking of what we could name our Princess!" "No need Cal, I've had her names picked out since I was 9!" He look at you not at all surprised. "Okay then, what are we naming out baby girl?" "Angel Elizabeth Hood!"

You had to admit that was a beautiful name and you loved it just as much as she did, you didn't expect it to be so perfect. "Angel it is then!"

Luke: "three babies, that's three names we need to think of! "Luke have you got any ideas?" He was already running up to your room by the time you said names. He came down with a notebook full of names he liked, he had obviously put more thought into this than you had.

He handed you the book and told you that you could choose out of those names and if you didn't like any of those names that he would think of more. You read though all the names and found the names of your three growing babies.

"I love you So Much Noah, Tyler and Melody!" You said smiling at your beaming husband.

Michael: "y/n we need names for our peanuts!" "I have this covered babe, help me up?" He helped you up with ease and you thought that as you would get heavier it would make it harder for him to help you up but apparently not.

You waddled to your room and grabbed your notebook, you had thought of many names but you didn't know if he would like them.

You read out names for your boy like Daniel, Zachary, Will, Hudson, Alexander and Braxton but he didn't like any of them, you read one name out and he adored it "Riley Alexander Clifford" he nodded with the biggest smile on his face you've ever seen, apart from the time you told him you were pregnant.

"Now for your other baby...."