#16 Godparents

I am going to make up random names for the boys partners so just go with the flow please!

Ashton: You and Ash had both decided that you wanted Luke and his wife Leah (let's just pretend he's married and his wife's name is Leah) to be the hops rents of your baby boy.

You were currently out to dinner with Luke and Leah

"So Luke, Leah. Ash and I were wondering if you would be the godparents of our baby boy?" Leah screamed and you jumped a little and Ash and Luke laughed (being the children they are of course the laughed). "Yes we'd be honoured! Thank you guys so much!" Leah said giving you a bone crushing hug!

Calum: You both couldn't decide who would be the godparents to you baby girl, so you thought they should battle for the position because they all wanted it.

You, well mostly Cal, had organised a course for the boys and their partners to complete. First was a pizza eating competition, whoever could eat the pizza the first. Second was a egg and spoon race. And lastly was a 4 legged race. Who ever wine the most rounds was the godparents BUT it it was a tie the winner was decided by round four, they would have to buy an outfit for the baby, and you had to decide which you liked the best (but you would keep them all) and who ever won that would be crowned godparents.

The winner is.............................
Michael and Emily!

Luke: When you and Luke were dating you lost a veto Calum and Darcy and because you lost you had to make them the godparents to your first child, but because you had three children you didn't think that was fair to give him all three if something was to happen to either of you,

You divided that Calum and Darcy would be Noah godparents, Michael and Emily would be Zachary's godparents and Luke and Leah would be Melody's godparents. At least this way the boys wouldn't complain!

Michael: You had always promised with your sister that her and her husband would be the godparents to your first child (in this case, children) and it was the same with her.

Sorry boys....