#2.2 Finding Out You're Pregnant (Muke)

Luke: You and Luke had been trying for a baby for a while now and you just didn't think it would happen, you thought that maybe you couldn't have children because you're mother had that gene and she wasn't able to have any more children after she had you so you were scared, but Luke couldn't know how scared you were.

All you wanted to do is give Luke the family he deserves and you believed that you couldn't give him that until one day you woke up and ran to the bathroom and emptied your stomach into the toilet, Luke had already left for the studio and you just knew you had to test before he got home. You knew that nausea had been a symptom of pregnancy and so was tender breasts and you just wanted to make him happy.

You went and bought the test and as soon as you got home you took the test, not thinking twice about it you just had to know. But after that 5 minute wait the answer was worth it. Positive!

Michael: You really wanted to see the look on his face the day you told him you were 'with child' but so far that wasn't going to happen. You hadn't fallen pregnant and it was starting to get on your nerves, yeah the sex was great but being pregnant and seeing his face when you told him would be even better.

You had been sick a couple times this week and your boobs had been really sore, along with some weird cravings and you didn't even realise until your best friend (y/b/f/n) mentioned it and basically forced you to take the test envelope though you had told her a million times that you'd been trying for ages and you've had these symptoms before you and weren't pregnant so why would you be now but she didn't listen. She knew better.

But you are very thankful that she forced you to take that test because now you can tell your loving husband you were 'with child'.