#9 Cravings

Ashton (his pov): lately y/n been craving some weird shit, I came home the other day and I found her in the kitchen making it Hosty but in that to stick with ham, barbecue sauce Vegemite and pickles!

I know that I sometimes have a weird combinations but this is scary at least it can't get any worse right?

Calum: I don't what to do right now, it's three in the morning and I am craving pizza but my phone is downstairs so I can't go down and get it because I can't get up with a little help, my slowly growing baby Bump is making it more difficult to do every day tasks.

(His pov)
It's three in the morning and y/n just wake me up, she says she wants pizza and she can't get up because of the pump. Now that you mention it I am craving pizza too, so I ordered some pizza to satisfy have our cravings and then she slept the whole night through without having to wake me up again, but it means making you happy I'll do anything.

Luke (his pov): the boys were over practicing and it was great, I wanted some quality time with the boys before the baby was born.

"Lukeeeee can you order Chinese please! The baby's craving Chinese??", she looked so cute pleading but I was busy at the moment so I told her "babe can you just order it your self please, the boys and I are practice?", she looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes before saying again "pleaseeeeeeeeee?". And that's when I got angry, "no y/n, you can do it yours self! You may be pregnant but you're not stupid! I SAID IM BUSY!". And of course because I am an idiot she ran out of the room crying.

Michael whacked me on the shoulder and said "not call mate, not cool" then Calum said "she can't control it mate it's not her fault", then Ashton finished by saying "stop being such a douche and go apologise".

I quickly got up and chased after her, she was in the soon to be no Siri, she would always go there when she was upset. "Babe I'm so do you still want Chinese I can order it for you?", she looked at me before letting out a little "yeah" in a 3 year old kind of way, it was adorable! "I'm sorry baby' I know you can't control it and I'm sorry that I yelled at you. I love you", she gave me a kiss before saying "I love you more".

Michael (his pov): is it possible for the guy to be getting the cravings?", y/n looked at me as if I was crazy before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

She looked at me with her beautiful y/e/c eyes and said "I'm sure it's possible, I read something about it. That the guy gets the craving during the pregnancy but I didn't think it was true till now! Anywayyyyyy what are you craving? Because I'm craving sushi!", "you read my mind babe! Let's go get out sushi!"
{y/e/c = your eye colour}