#18 He's in an interview and is asked about the pregnancy

Ash: "so Ashton how is (y/n)'s pregnancy going so far?" The lady who was interviewing the boys asked.
"Oh it's going great, well at least I think it is but I wouldn't know I don't have a baby inside me! But I know she's had a really sore back for it all. But she's been amazing and I can't thank her enough for giving me such a perfect family and life."
And the whole audience including the lady sitting opposite the boys awww'd
It was very cute and you could help but giggle at the thought of (y/n).

Calum: "what had (y/n) been craving Cal? Any wired stuff lately?"
"Always new things she wants me to buy, but I don't mind honestly. She woke me up last week at 1:20 am I think so I could go get her some ice cream with barbecue sauce. I personally nearly gaged at the though but she was happy so that's all that matters right?"
"Right, as long as you keep a pregnant woman happy you have nothing to worry about!"

Luke: "... Yeah (y/n) woke me up yesterday morning at stupid o'clock to get her doughnuts and Vegemite!"
"I know I eat some weird shit Luke but u think your Mrs has out done me!" Ashton said with a giggle.

Michael: "Michael a fan asked.. How far along is (y/n) with her pregnancy now?"
"She is about 7 and a half months."
"Is he getting nervous?"
"I think any mother to be would be nervous at the time in their pregnancy but I don't think she is overly nervous, just excited!"

The man interviewing the boys looked at Michael again a and said,
"Do you know what the gender of your babies are?"
"Well we know what one baby is, we couldn't decided if we wanted a surprise or not so what not both!!one baby is a surprise and the other baby is a little boy! I'm so teaching him to play guitar!!!!!"
"Watch out Luke, Michaels baby boy might beat you at guitar hero!" He said to Luke with a laugh and all the boys laughed too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry guys, these are probably really bad but I hope you still enjoy!

Edyn xx