ch11 - i'm screwed

~~~

~~~

A soft ding startled you from your sleep that morning.

You sat up, your blankets pooling by your waist. You rubbed your sleep-heavy eyes and ran a hand through your disheveled hair, wanting more than anything to go back to sleep.

Your eyes shifted to the other figure in the room. Your best friend was passed out on the floor next to your bed, an empty beer bottle in hand.

The sight of Jean didn't surprise you as much as it should have. Giving a small grunt of acknowledgment, you rubbed your eyes again with the palms of your hands.

There was no doubt you went to sleep late last night, the earlier memories of the party starting to flow back into your pounding head.

Your phone dinged again and you remembered why you were awake in the first place. You leaned over and grabbed it off of the nightstand, the notifications on your lock screen surprising you.

_

MESSAGES, NOW
Mom:
I'm driving home. Your father and Luca are staying in Stohess for another day.

MESSAGES, 2 MINUTES AGO
Mom:
Care to tell me why there's Ring footage of a blond teenager saying, "Awesome party, Y/n. Your nerdy friend owes me new Yeezys"? I'm calling Mrs. Arlert.

MESSAGES, 2:36 A.M.
mikasa💕:
https://www.instagram.com/porcogalliard

INSTAGRAM, 2:07 A.M.
connie springer babay🤪🤪:
DID YOU SEE PORCOS POST???
congrats on the bitches!

INSTAGRAM, 1:59 A.M.
eren jaeger ig:
don't be mad but i just threw up in your mom's room

SNAPCHAT, 1:51 A.M.
Historia Reiss🌸🌸
sent a Snap

INSTAGRAM, 1:43 A.M.
porcogalliard tagged you in a post

_

You tapped on the oldest Instagram notification and let out a shrill shriek at what you saw. "I'm totally fucked!"

Jean jolted awake and groaned. "Is there a fucking fire? Please don't yell."

"No, no, no, no!" The fact that you kissed Pieck the night before completely slipped your mind in the hazy state of waking up. Porco's newest Instagram post reminded you of the truth.

With an innocent caption of, "y/n's party was a blast", the post seemed harmless until you swiped to the third image in the selection.