chapter-4 leaving...?

(ı'm gonna put this photo there because Wattpad doesn't let me put anywhere except here)

( •͈ᴗ•͈) 4 week time skip brought by doggy's almost eating a chocolate
\(◍•ᴗ•◍)/

- (y/n) p.o.v.-

İt was 10 pm. And rylan and mr.doggy was sleeping. I was looking at the camp fire when I heard.............some people talking!?

I quickly ran to the where the sound came from and hid behind a tree

I was gonna jump in joy when I saw some people

İt was a......purple potato?, a pretty rabbit lady and a pretty sheep lady. The sheep lady looked like she was about to pass out.

And I started to listen to their conversation.

"....we would reach the hospital very quickly" the potato man in the suit said.
"Sounds good to me! What do you think sheepy?...... sheepy are you alright?" The rabbit lady said and looked at the sheep lady.

"....." The sheep lady whose name was sheepy ı assume didn't said anything

"Sheepy..?" The Bunny lady said again

"OH! S-sorry I was thinking about s-something" the pretty sheep lady answered

I couldn't wait anymore so I got out of my hiding spot.

"HELLO!" I shouted slightly

This probably took them off guard because the rabbit lady pointed hers crossbow to me but she relaxed when she saw me.

And I'm pretty sure I heard a squeak from the purple potato.
"Wha- a kid!? Wha-how did it survive?" The potato said.

"Hello sir I'm (y/n) and I'm not a 'it' please mind your manners" ı introduced myself. The pretty sheep and rabbit lady started to laugh and the potato sir started to blush

When they stopped laughing rabbit lady came un front of me and bent down to my height "hello (y/n) ı'm bunny it's nice to meet you these are my friends the sheep lady's name is sheepy and rude potato's is mr.p" the pretty ra- well Ms.bunny said and mrs.sheepy and mr.p waved their hand at me.

"Oh well what are you guys doing here ms.bunny?" I asked.

"Oh please call me bunny! Our safe place was invaded by these 'aggressive animals' and we were running from then...." bunny said

"Also what are you doing here?" ms.sheepy asked

"I'm living here with mr.doggy and rylan for a month now so... basically this is my home now" I said in a cheerful tone.

When they heard that I was living with other survivors their eyes lit up

"WAİT THERE'S MORE SURVİVORS!? k- (y/n) could you get them please?" mr.p said in a excited tone.

"Oh...well come with me then!" I said and hold bunny's hand and began leading them to our camp.

~~after the little walk and a chit chat later~~~~

When we got here ı knew how to wake up mr.doggy and rylan right away so I let Go of bunny's hand and...

"MR.DOGGY RYLAN HELP ME!!" ı shouted and ı could saw mr.doggy and rylan jumping in their tents, it was funny.

Mr.doggy was first one to came out of his tent.

doggy was first one to came out of his tent

(Mmmm smexy doggy....and sorry for the bad quality because I'm still learning to how to edit)

"(Y/N)!? ARE YOU ALRİGHT WHAT HAPPENED!?" mr.doggy jumped out of his tent. (He was not wearing his t-shirt) And ı'm pretty sure that he accidentally tore something.

"WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU ALRİGHT!?" rylan was second one to jump out of his tent but he looked less (just a little less) worried from doggy.

" Yeah ı'm alright but look what I found!" I said making a

Pose towards my new friends. Doggy was looking at them trying to process what they were saying, rylan was already said "fuck it" and gone his tent again and continued sleeping. After ı tell mr.doggy how ı meet them mr.doggy was a little mad at me but eventually he calmed down and he He dragged Rylan out of his tent.

Then I realized bunny was looking at mr.doggy. mr.doggy noticed that and " take a picture it last longer." He said looking at bunny with a bored expression. "Dam dude this infection make all the females thirsty didn't it-" rylan said. Mr.p, rylan,ms.sheepy and mr. Doggy bursted out laughing while Bunny tired to explain some things

I didn't understand the joke.... but I think she is thirsty from all that running...?

"Bunny if you are thirsty I can get you a bottle of water!"

"T-this would b-be great thank you (y/n)" bunny said stuttering. Mr. Doggy,Mr.p, rylan,ms.sheepy was laughing more than before-

After laughing the boring instructions and Mr.doggy wearing his shirt ms.sheepy fell on the floor with a *THUD* all the adults ran towards her. That's when I noticed

SHE HAS A CLAW WOUND ON HER LEG.

I EXACTLY KNEW WHAT THAT WAS AND İT LOOKED LİKE OTHERS DİD TOO.

SOON ENOUGH SHE OPENED HER EYES AS A İNFECTED

OTHERS BACKED AWAY FROM HER

MR.DOGGY PİCKED ME UP

SHE STARTED CHASİNG US

we scatter in different directions. For our luck she continued to chase mr.doggy and me

I LOVE BEİNG THE MAİN CHARACTER-

Mr.doggy still with me in his arms
ran to the 'escape door' and he LITTERALLY broke the fricking metal
Door with his Shoulder.

He puts me down and started fighting with ms.sheepy.

Honestly I feel bad for ms. Sheppy she was a such a pretty woman and looked like good person....

After a few minutes ms.sheepy was tied into a tree and others catch up with us.

I can't ever forget the confused and scared expressions of mr.p and bunny, Rylan was there like 'just a normal day'

When we got our stuffs back in the camp we started walking again this time new friends on our side. Bunny was in the verge of crying,mr.p used his hat to cover his face and he was crying. Rylan mr.doggy and I was sad but we weren't crying.

"Mr.doggy..?"ı asked

"Yes (y/n)?"

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to school"

"Why?"

"Bunny and mr.p got a help call from there"

"Ah alright"

I didn't extend the subject. Because ı exactly get it that everyone is too sad to talk

We continued to the school in a silence....

1025 word

Eyo did (y/n) just break the Fourth wall-