chapter 8 -WHAT IS GOING ON THERE!?-

(Let's hope this time you see the photo without any issues)

Overprotective father figure p.o.v

"Oi doggy wake up" I heard Rylan's whisper shouting.

"WHA-" I shouted because I was angry that he woke me up.but he closed my mouth with his hand. And he pointed at (y/n) who was sleeping.

He slowly took his hand off my mouth. And he got out of the metro. Bunny was waiting for us.

I looked at (y/n). I didn't really want to wake them up, they looked so peaceful... But ı had too.

"(y/n)...wake up we are here" I said. I felt (y/n) moving.

"Nggh.....mr.doggy?" (y/n) said groggily.

"Yes it's me we are here wake up" I said.they slowly got out of their seat.
A few seconds later they looked at me, it was hilarious because their hair looked hilarious. I got up from my seat smiling and tired to fix their hair with my hand. İt kinda worked?

"Wait why are we at a carnival again?" I looked at bunny who had a angry expression. She was fucking growling man.

"This was where we planned to go after we looked at the distress call. But after (y/n) condition we decided to go after (y/n) woke up." She said with venom in her voice.

I felt (y/n) letting go of my hand, ı turned at them and watched as (y/n) hugged bunny. Bunny's angry expression slowly softened as she patted (y/n)'s head.

"You better be ready mr.p we are coming for you" Rylan said with a serious voice. I started walking first others behind me.

"Honestly I'm surprised that the electricity of this place is still working" bunny said as we walked around the carnival. (y/n) was right behind me. They were holding their axe very tightly.

Suddenly I noticed some people in front of and inside the cage. I stopped and others stopped too.

These two man were making out. The fox one was inside the cage but that didn't seem to be stopping the clown guy who was outside of cage. They were both fucking naked.

"WHAT ARE THESE GUYS DOİNG!?" I shouted slightly.

"Let me see-" (y/n) said behind me. I quickly covered their eyes.

"You're too young for this" I said it in an overprotective dad tone.

"Rylan. Give me your jacket.now." I said while turning my head at rylan and bunny and they had the same puzzled expression. Rylan decided to look at what ı saw.

"Oh...oh my goodness" rylan said while giving me their jacket quickly. I fully covered (y/n)'s eyes with it. Bunny came after a few seconds later. and she looked tarumatized after what she saw. "This is probably where mr.p is." Bunny said while pointed at a room.There was a room with some planks, locks and stuff. I gave (y/n) to Rylan. I charged at the door with my full speed and broke the door without any issues.

When I broke the door I heard a girl scream from a horse. And there was a female zebra, she looked just startled.

 And there was a female zebra, she looked just startled

"You... are....not mr.p.." I said between breaths.and a few seconds later bunny Rylan and (y/n) come where ı was waiting to confront mr.p. bunny and rylan was pretty confused. (y/n) removed the jacket and they were trying to put the pieces together.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" the horse shouted. A few seconds later ı recognized him. He was Pedro the pony. One member of willow wolf's gang.

"İf you don't shut up you will attract a lot of infecteds pony" the zebra said.

I didn't recognize her.

"Well I'm doggy. That white rabbit is bunny, brown rabbit is rylan and the child that rylan is holding is (y/n). My child." I said.

"Well I'm Zizzy this is Pony. İt's nice to meeting you guys" Zizzy happily said.

"Pedro the pony. One of the member of willow wolf's gang." I said, pony looked shocked.

"How?-"pony said but Zizzy cut him off.

"Well we are looking for survivors. We have a safe place with lots of people. Would you like to join us?" Zizzy said. Getting to the point quickly.

"Uhh I can't take the decision all by myself....." I muttered".... what do you guys think?" I turned to others.

"Fine by me!" (y/n) said happily.

"Uhhh sure?" Rylan muttered

I turned at bunny,she looked like she was trying to delete that image from her head."bunny?" (y/n) touched bunny's hand. Bunny just nodded her head.

"What's up with her?" Pony asked.

"go out of the room and look to the right" I answered.

Pony was going to do what did ı said,but Zizzy stopped her and got out of the room and saw what was going on with these guys. She looked no better than bunny. (y/n) and Pony tired to go outside of the room and look at what was happening, but me and Zizzy stopped them.

~~~~

"So, Zizzy where do you live?" Rylan asked, ı was carrying (y/n) who was sleeping AGAİN. god we need to let them sleep properly for at least one time.

"We are living with a group called tsp." Zizzy answered.

"Huh....tsp huh? This is oddly familiar..." I muttered. But nobody seemed to hear me.

"We should be there soon! Our leader gonna be happy that we found other survivors!" Pony said smiling.

"Let's hope so...." Bunny said, she was mentally drained. First losing her family, second her girlfriend girlfriend, third one of her best friend becoming infected and other one betraying her....god she needs to see a therapist after all of that.

"Don't worry she is a cool and laid back most of the times" Zizzy said.

"Keyword: most of the times." Rylan said smiling.

Zizzy turned at Rylan.
"Her little brother is keeping her like that" and she smiled and continued walking.

I'm more curious about the leader now...she sounds like someone that I knew......

1004 word.

God CFC 4 is so good man! And Tigry's little redesign looked perfect on him!

Oh well I don't want to talk too much bye!