chapter 6 -*miss wanna die intensifies*

Awake, open my eyes to see a hospital so white and clean~

K k I'll stop.

(y/n) p.o.v

(y/n) you need to wake up.

It's too early to die

Wake up

Ŵ̴̢͈͒̇́̃̑̎͌̆͜A̵̢͎̜͎͇͎̳̞̦̭̐̂́̾̃̈́̑͌͑̿͗̐̿͋̀̊̓̀͌͂̊̔̃̊̌͒͂̂̀̈̈́͐̂̋̃̽̕̚͘͝͝ͅͅK̵̛͙̘̗̗̹̠̥̠̣̼̫͖̠̭̩̪̮͐͊̽̓̃̍͛̐̐̑̐̏̕Ḛ̴̡̧̛̯̲̣̩͖̰͎̭͇͉͚͚͖͚̞̥̺̪̳̺̗͙̗̼̠̬͑̿̓̒͗́̏̀͗̅̈́͆̂̾̆̆̋́̀̊͊͐̍͌̅̀̓̆̍͌̔̇͝͝͠ͅ ̶̢̧̛͕͉̙̳͉͓͙̣͎͈̝͈͉̭̩̫̦̲͕̲̣̞̰̬̹͙̗̟̲̩̜̜̬̘͔̇́̀͛̊͆̏́̓̌́̌̈́͂͆̀̋̐̊͐̽́̃̈̒͛͋͗̌̆̄̀͘̕͘̕͝͝͝ͅU̶̡̦̩͎̗̤̦͎̺̬͈̱̦͙͓̼͓͔͕̻̯̮̪͙͎̼̟͒̆̈́̄̏̂̏͋̾͌̀̏̄̔͘͜͝͠ͅͅṖ̴̨̧̢̢̡̨̥̳̟̻̣͙̠̭͍̬̟͕͙͎̪̺͕̹̰̝̮̫̜͇͋̆͂̓̐̃͑͑́̉̔̓̃͆̓̓̌̌̏̊̾̋̈̓͂́̀̓̇̿̎̓͘͘͘̕͠͝ ̸̨̧̢̹͎̻̰̳̦̱̩̭̯̜̮̙͙͓̬̦͓̻̮̬̳̥̠̬̦̜̼̮̩̼̳̮͐̇̌̿!̶̢̧̞̣̪͍͎̞̭̘͓̱͓̉̆͛͐͑̍̓͛͗̄̐͋̎́̄́̇͘͘͘͝͝͝ͅ

I woke up with a cold sweat. I didn't know what that voice was about or who said that.

I was in a hospital room. How did I get there...?

Oh right I fell from a two-story building

I was sitting on a hospital bed and ı was wearing a hospital gown... WHO CHANGED ME!?

ı hopped down from the hospital bed. My clothes was on a couch. I picked it up and quickly changed my clothes.

While I was changing ı noticed some rupture on my pants / overalls

"İt must be from the fall" ı mumbled
"Eh whatever it's not my problem anyway" ı shrugged and got out of the room

"(Y/N) YOU ARE AWAKE!" I heard someone shout. İt was mr.doggy!

He hugged me tightly like ı would disappear. I hugged him back.

"YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! DİD YOU KNOW HOW WORRİED I WAS!?" mr.doggy shouted at top of his lungs and he started to hug me more tight. My chest started to hurt.

"Mr.doggy your hurting me.." I said mr.doggy's eyes widened and he broke the hug. "I'm sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to." He said." That's alright! By the way where is others?" Mr.doggy got up and picked up me      (imagine doggy's saying something like: " they can't bother us anymore dear~" lol)
"Mr.p is at the rooftop fixing some issues with the helicopter bunny and rylan is taking care of the infecteds" he said and started walking.

"I can walk myself you know?" I looked at him with a bored look.

"Yeah I know but you have like 2 broken ribs and a sprained ankle" he said not even looking at me.

"Alright but is this has anything with my-"

"I'm not risking anything" he cut me off and continued walking.

After a short walk Ryan saw us and ran to us and he picked me up. He shouted "(Y/N)!" For like 15 times or so.

"Rylan ı took care of the b-" bunny came out of other room but before she finished her sentence she saw me and she ran to us saying "OH MY LORD (Y/N) YOU ARE ALRİGHT!" And she picked me up and she hugged me too.

She set me down and started talking to others. I didn't really care about what they were saying so I decided to explore. I slowly tiptoed away from adults and looked at everywhere.