chapter 5 -why there is a sewer system in a school?-

(I'm gonna put this in here again because Wattpad's adding a photo in the story feature is a pain in a ass)

Doggie pov ( ͡°ᴥ ͡° ʋ)

We were walking with 2 new people on our,side one about to break down crying and other one is already crying, and ı was sad too. Losing a great person in this hell hole.

(y/n) and rylan was two person who was keeping me sane . İf ı lost them ı can't even imagine what I'm gonna do or what to do..... So ı can understand bunny and mr.p's sadness.

After a short walk and taking care of  those infecteds in our way..we were there...the school.

İt was the first time I was there after infection happened and.... İt looked fucking same from outside.

"Why are we here anyway?" Rylan was first to spoke

"W-we got a help call from here..." Bunny answers rylan's question.

"Did they were for whole time?" I said trying to get the puzzle pieces together (which is not my best thing, it was always Penelope's job to do that)

"I guess yes..? İ don't really know who made the call." Mr.p answered

"LET'S GO IN THEN! THEY COULD BE İNJURED OR WORSE!" (y/n) shouted with a worried tone and ran to the front door.

" (y/n) wait for us it could be a trap" ı said in a calm tone

"Ah okay okay" (y/n) said getting calmer and waited for us.

When we were all there we got in, it was quiet...too quiet. I raised my guard and I got ready to attack.
We decided to split up, (y/n) and me in a group mr.p, bunny and rylan in other group. Me and (y/n) decided to go right...

..we passed the whiteboard, that's when I heard some footsteps it was getting closer to us. I looked at (y/n) and (y/n) looked at me and we both got ready to attack.

Just a couple seconds later we saw an animal/furry..... WAİT... MRS.GAZELLE!?

She looked so scared and she was shaking visibly. She looked at us and her fear turned into relief and she smiled at us

" Oh my god doggy (y/n) thank God it's so good to see you guys!" She said in a cheerful tone. I saw (y/n)'s eyes sparkling with happiness they and ran to her and hug her with happiness

İt was so good to see her alive..

"TEACHER GAZELLE I MİSSED YOU SO MUCH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD TEACHER!" (y/n) said with pure happiness and hugged her tighter ms.gazelle didn't seem like complaining about that and she hugged them too

"Ms.gazelle we got here with a group let's go and see them." I said with a happy tone ms.gazelle nodded.

"This would be perfect let's go!" Ms.gazelle said with a happy and excited tone

We started to search for bunny Rylan and mr.p while (y/n) was babbling about what we did in the 4 week time and ms.gazelle didn't seem to complain about that rather she looked like she was having her best time after a long time

"DOGGY DİD YOU FİND WHO MADE THE HELP CALL?!" rylan shouted from 2.floor

"YES WE DİD COME TO THE  CAFETERİA NOW!" (y/n) answered  for me I was not complaining because I didn't want to shout because I didn't want to hurt my throat by shouting.

After 1 or two minutes later group 2 found us and they and ms.gazelle were already know who's who so there was no need to introduce ourselves again.(THANK GODNESS)

when we asked her how she was able to survive she told us she ate the food in the cafeteria and stuff she was lucky that it was weekend and there was no kid.