chapter 12 -the pyshco potato

(y/n) point of view

We all followed him. Rylan actually recommend to burn the place down but it got refused by both of the dad and bunny. Saying " It WaS tOo DaNgErOuS"

Yeah dad is still very mad at me. I wasn't waiting him to forgive me that fast to be honest.

It wasn't long before we caught up with him. He looked at us for a second and turned his back again.

"I wish to be alone but you memories continue to torment me..... You are just as stubborn as i tired to save my wife..... but this time..." He did a sound with the gun at his hand "I will stop you MYSELF." 

HE SUDDENLY TURNED TO US AND SHOOT US. BUT ALL ADULTS WERE QUICK TO REACT. well not me... suddenly someone picked me up and saved me. Meanwhile Rylan hit the mr.p's head using his baseball bat.

Mr.p didn't black out. But it give us a few seconds to ran towards more inside.

This was really a lab! When i decided to look at who saved me....you got it right.... It's dad. And he didn't stop holding me still.

He said something to bunny and Rylan and they all ran towards a red room(?) They got two keycards and a ammo. Dad for some reason picked up the keycard and ammo. While i was looking at him confused he took a gun out of his pocket. He put me down and closed my ears, and he aimed a miserable looking infected. He(?) Had a glowing weapon and a (very) damaged hand.

(We don't talk about background no no no we don't talk about background-)

And dad...

Just shot him...

He aimed his(?) head

And he picked me up (AGAIN) and ran out.

"Daaaaad please let me goooo" i said whining.

"No kiddo im still mad at you." Dad said sternly........ It's been so long since he called me kiddo, i kinda missed it..

He ran towards one of the other rooms and tired to open the green room..... but dad was having some troubles holding me and trying to open the door, he sighed loudly and he put me down and opened the door.

But before he could pick me up again i ran to inside.

"(Y/N)!! OH MY GOD JUST COME HERE GODDAMMİT" dad shouted behind me, but i was already under the one of the other glass (?) Platforms. Just then, i noticed a open door. It had a cyan key in it, i excitedly grabbed it and ran to the cyan door i saw a few seconds ago. I opened the door there was a vault looking thing in there..it looked familiar.. very familiar..oh yeah the station-

My thoughts got interrupted by someone holding my hand, yea its dad-

"Your gonna be death of me.." he said, his ears dropped a bit and he had a tired look on his face. I felt a little sad for him.. maybe coming here was a bad idea..then he looked at the vault looking thing, then me.